Conley could miss multiple weeks with hamstring injury

str8line

Contributor
2019 Award Winner
WTF. That's insane, especially considering his salary. **** happens but it's just surprising. Hamstrings are a ************.

oneye

2018 Award Winner
And this is why the Jazz held him out so long in the first place. Hamstrings aren’t something to **** with. Sigh....this is quite a big deal. It sucks. I honestly am not sure what you do. JWF has been playing well for the Stars but he’s so small. I wish Dante could get more time. Idk, I truly don’t.

oneye

2018 Award Winner
It's okay. We really believe in this roster. Besides, we have Exum waiting in the wings.
You can’t expect $30 million in production from Mike at this point in his career, but that $30 mill is why there’s no bench. It is what it is. Get used to a ****** bench, cause once DM and Rudy are both paid its not going to be great.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
It's okay. We really believe in this roster. Besides, we have Exum waiting in the wings.

I think we get like 40-50 games out of Mike this season... so we will have the excuse that he never got acclimated (if we don't get out of the first round). Will provide additional ammo to not make moves this summer.

Side note... I bet DL makes the driest damn baked goods ever.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
Mudiay is kind of a point guard... Exum is kind of a point guard... DM is kind of a point guard... Joe can facilitate and handle the ball... I wish we had kept Neto around...

hello darkness my old friend