What's new

Conley hamstringing again

Mike has a degenerative condition, guys. The root is either in his knees or his hips.
Prolly... I’m sad... but at least it makes some sense now and at least they said something. I swear if we overpay for the guy this summer because that is what we do... I will be pissed. I’m still willing to have him around at the right price... some dumbass bottom feeder likely gives him a big offer.

Kinda funny all this news hits the same day... like they said “well if we got bad news let’s put it out now and it will get drowned out”.
I think the Jazz did this as damage control over the last few days and the constant telling the media Conley was questionable and then out. It's clear people were not buying the initial story so it forced them to finally add some context. Remember, this setback happened prior to game three - on Saturday - and we're now just hearing about it four days later.

I think the Jazz did this as damage control over the last few days and the constant telling the media Conley was questionable and then out. It's clear people were not buying the initial story so it forced them to finally add some context. Remember, this setback happened prior to game three - on Saturday - and we're now just hearing about it four days later.
Oh for sure and Mike is probably sitting there catching some BS and wanted people to know he isn’t being overly cautious or something. It was pretty clear it wasn’t a huge secret amongst some of the Jazz media folks that were very doubtful he was playing over the last few days. Could kinda tell Locke wanted to mention it on his pod but stopped short of spilling the beans.

Well this is just great.

I'm glad he finally made the All-Star team because that for sure ain't happening again with how much time he is inevitably going to miss moving forward (whether that be load management, injury, or just playing fewer minutes/having a smaller role).