Conley invited to the all star game

The Jazz Wonderbra

Gobert should swat KD AND Lebron even though they are on the same team. And then say You SHOULD have played as the Jazz. And besides, the Brooklyn Nets weren't even a team when he you grew up playing video games.

Last edited:

cowhide

I doubt Rudy or DM or Conley play much since they were the last guys picked. I am ok with low minutes. I am happy for Mike to finally make an All-star game especially he will no longer hear the best player NOT to make an All-star game message. I would love it if Conley and DM made the finals in the 3 pt contest. I do not know if either will show well because of their style of how they shoot three pointers but it would be awesome to see them in the Finals against each other.

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
I doubt Rudy or DM or Conley play much since they were the last guys picked. I am ok with low minutes. I am happy for Mike to finally make an All-star game especially he will no longer hear the best player NOT to make an All-star game message. I would love it if Conley and DM made the finals in the 3 pt contest. I do not know if either will show well because of their style of how they shoot three pointers but it would be awesome to see them in the Finals against each other.
The only pure shooter in the contest is Curry.

kabenac

I wish Mike would have been chosen from the start. But it's cool he's finally made it and I hope he's pleased.