What's new

Coronavirus

I think you mean first to suggest it. Although I doubt that, it was guessed right away. But it's still far from a fact that's what happened.
True, but it seems more suggestions are coming out and a French Nobel Prize winner just came out in support of this. The question is though was it actually intentional.

Now it's readily obvious this assertion will age poorly in a way that even your run-of-the-mill ding dong will be able to comprehend.

In the meantime, to add some context to this claim as of today, here's an article from that liberal rag The National Review....

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020...-in-one-month-than-the-flu-kills-in-one-year/
While it will age poorly, and while I’m not staking a claim on when numbers peak and how we’re listing COVID-19 deaths as over the course of 6 weeks rather than a year, it’s also important to note that when we say flu kills x amount per year, what we really mean is flu season, which consists of about 5 months, but is specified within a calendar year. I’m not arguing that this to suggest it is changing those comparisons by orders of magnitude, but if the narrative isn’t exact, those facts then serve as distractions to factual comparison in future analyses.

Remember that lady that blamed Trump for her husband's death because he took the fish cleaner?

She's now being investigated for murder.

Bet ya Thriller won't post about that!
Heady play by her... that’s gonna be a good 48 hour mystery.

Remember that lady that blamed Trump for her husband's death because he took the fish cleaner?

She's now being investigated for murder.

Bet ya Thriller won't post about that!
Why would thriller care if that lady was investigated for murder?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Because his death as a martyr in the cause against Trump is infinitely more valuable than being the victim of a domestic homicide.

That person was simply an imbecile. Just because a product contained some amounts of hydroxychloroquine doesn't mean you just drink it when there's poison warnings on the bottle.

Trump's comments regarding the drug and what you had to lose by taking it were misguided and should be left to the professionals, but at a certain point, an individual needs to have common sense. Crude oil has oxygen and oxygen is what we take in to breathe so why not drink it to become more oxygenated?

The human gene pool needs some chlorine every once in a while.

Because his death as a martyr in the cause against Trump is infinitely more valuable than being the victim of a domestic homicide.
Lol Trump has so many valid criticisms, it's ok if one of them falls off.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Lol Trump has so many valid criticisms, it's ok if one of them falls off.
Of course it is. And I've argued consistently to present those arguments, rather than any **** at the wall will do. When I've pushed back on some of the underlying assumptions that are incorrect regarding some of the weaker ones, or when I've presented a larger context of why the thinking doesn't align with typical standards, it's generally met with the idea that one is simply being a defender for the sake of defense.

But it's a lot like the Tide Pod Challenge. This was a popular meme. It wasn't really true, though. I've stated that repeatedly on this forum. The idea that millennials were doing a Tide Pod challenge was used as a meme to discredit mellenials and, to a larger extent, their underlying progressive values. It's easier to dismiss these young 'morons' and all of their progressive beliefs because 'hey, look at how stupid these people are!' Despite the fact that I'm clearly not a progressive, I found perpetuation of this meme stupid, because it was based on wishful fantasy (sure, there were a handful of people that did this, but it did not exist in any real sense). Caricaturizing millenials and their stupidity may lend well to laughs, high fives, and boisterous celebration from the choir, but it ultimately doesn't actually address the substance of the argument, and side-steps it. There are plenty of issues with millenials and their social and political beliefs, but getting off on them appearing to play in to a stereotype says more about the individual than the millenials. Same holds true for Trump criticism -- there's plenty. Don't reach for the ********. And when greater context comes along to say something isn't ********, there's no need to argue that it's not ********. Move on to something of more substance.

I’m curious, what protections to Utah workers have to ensure that they aren’t pressured to go to work and punished for not?

Hmmmm. Somewhere some posters on this website think this is an “intriguing” and “thought provoking” take. Ben Shapiro is just so interesting!

Welp.. a picture says a thousand words.

US reaching 1 million cases today.

#Wear_Masks

RvNSt_number_of_confirmed_coronavirus_cases_by_days_since_100th_case.png

Mike Pence the only one not wearing a mask while visiting the Mayo Clinic notwithstanding the Clinic's rule requiring everyone to wear masks.

#Wear_the_Damn_Masks