What's new

Coronavirus

dude how on earth do you figure that it's not gone through the slums in India with the atrocious hygiene conditions ??
Well, that depends on when you’re asking. If it’s now, any standard answer will do, particularly if it’s as a result of America’s ineptitude in handling this. If you ask toward the end of the summer, my suspicion is that the idea of warmer climates and summer conditions suppressing the full wrath of the virus will really start to heat up by that point, even though we’re arguing against it currently. But I’ll post more on that later.

dude how on earth do you figure that it's not gone through the slums in India with the atrocious hygiene conditions ??

Until we answer the questions of how many test India has, and how many of its poor are being tested, it's really all speculation.

Welp.. a picture says a thousand words.

US reaching 1 million cases today.

#Wear_Masks

RvNSt_number_of_confirmed_coronavirus_cases_by_days_since_100th_case.png

EW0RX2nUEAEYy85.jpeg

At least be serious and indicate a source. My nephew could have produced that graph. Furthermore, could you expand your interpretation of such graph? what's your take on this?

nah. I don't have a time to explain everything to you guys. I just post information and you can do with it what you wish.

At least be serious and indicate a source. My nephew could have produced that graph. Furthermore, could you expand your interpretation of such graph? what's your take on this?
Elon Musk.

I personally think we finish with somewhere around 250,000 deaths if not far more in the U.S. Most states are resuming some sort of normalcy tomorrow and many more might follow come 5/15. And all this as we still hover around 2,400 deaths a day as the South and Midwest increase. Considering the huge spike in human interaction that will be taking place, how many people will not wear masks or gloves (even if it’s just 3-4%, that’s too much), how badly people are either misinformed or are deaf to the truth, and how little we truly know about the virus, I think the numbers will be pretty crazy in about 3-5 weeks.

We only need 76 days at 2,500 deaths a day to hit that mark fwiw. Given where we’re at now and the resumption that’s starting tomorrow, do we expect it to improve? I don’t know. Somewhere around 500,000 seems quite reasonable to me.