What's new

Coronavirus

Not good, especially considering what long haul Covid is doing to young and middle age adults....

“These figures are somewhat more worrying even than many had feared. If one extrapolates to global Covid-19 cases, this means there are 5-10 million people out there with a long-term condition for which we have no current explanation and no treatment plan,” he said, adding there was no information on how long the condition lasts.

The wife and I have been locked down / isolated (drive-thrus and curbside only) for about 8 weeks now.
Feelin' pretty good about the decision to do so until we can get vaccinated.

Watching the latest numbers... just scary right now.

I'm curious... where are all the "let's let it run rampant" advocates?

Sweden is a disaster right now.

it's only going to be in retrospect that full judgement of their approach can be analysed. The second spike in deaths is dropping right down again. Still a long way to go for this pandemic.

My brother and sister-in-law both tested positive on Tuesday. They are sick but not terrible. My brother said it is weird, definitely different feeling than other illnesses.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

Well, ****.
Mom of Leftyjace has it. Ugh. Let 2 weeks of fear and anxiety begin.

My brother and sister-in-law both tested positive on Tuesday. They are sick but not terrible. My brother said it is weird, definitely different feeling than other illnesses.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app
Sorry to hear that. I'm very much looking forward to this **** being gone.

My mom is hospitalized but I guess stable and should be released tomorrow. But she might just be telling me that. I guess my dad has it but it's mostly just making him very sleepy.

I guess they put her on hydroxychloroquine right away when she got there. I haven't followed everything with that medicine but I thought it wasn't helping.

Last edited:
My mom is hospitalized but I guess stable and should be released tomorrow. But she might just be telling me that. I guess my dad has it but it's mostly just making him very sleepy.

I guess they put her on hydroxychloroquine right away when she got there. I haven't followed everything with that medicine but I thought it wasn't helping.
Thoughts and prayers, bro.
Ya... hydrocrappikeen doesn't help...

It's booming. We had 4 in my facility all year. Since October 1st, we have had 8 cases. Luckily none have spread at work, but the cases just keep coming.

About 15-20% of the usa population refuses to take this vaccine no matter what. I would call those anti-vaxxers. This vaccine has at various times had upwards of more than 50% saying they would not take it. That number has improved but I would generally say roughly 1/2 the population has some level of distrust/suspicions of the vaccine mostly based on false information.
I think their mistrust is mostly based on a media that has proven itself incredibly biased and willing to hide the truth.