What's new

Coronavirus

The CDC is a joke. Your health regulatory bodies and medical systems are completely captured by financial interests of drug companies. Nobody can possibly argue this. You’re one of only 3 countries that allow drug companies to advertise. The drug companies have the most horrific records of deceit and corrupt processes geared purely toward maximising profits.

The more regulation and control and evolution of drug company control of your health system, the larger the proportion of Americans are chronically ill and condemned to a lifetime of multiple medications and poor health.
Can't argue with you here.

A week after your article was written, the State Department declassified a redacted version of the official report. Yes, the Chinese Institute of Virology made COVID-19 and the US government funded it at least in part. Everyone pointing fingers at bats, pangolins, or raccoon dogs at the wet market were repeating Chinese government propaganda. And now that we know, absolutely nothing will happen. The American government and the Chinese government are both culpable, and those two collectively have the power to force the world to shrug it off.

A week after your article was written, the State Department declassified a redacted version of the official report. Yes, the Chinese Institute of Virology made COVID-19 and the US government funded it at least in part. Everyone pointing fingers at bats, pangolins, or raccoon dogs at the wet market were repeating Chinese government propaganda. And now that we know, absolutely nothing will happen. The American government and the Chinese government are both culpable, and those two collectively have the power to force the world to shrug it off.

I have no idea. And I doubt I will ever be in a position to say “I know”. The Intercept article I posted even cited a British study that might point to the bio weapon theory.

Just wanted to point out, the report you posted was not as conclusive as you yourself, when you say “And now that we know….”. The report stated:

“The National Intelligence Council and four other intelligence community agencies have assessed that natural contact with a wild animal was the most likely cause while the Department of Energy and the FBI believe a lab leak was most likely.

The report said the CIA and another unnamed agency haven't come to a conclusion, "as both hypotheses rely on significant assumptions or face challenges with conflicting reporting."

But "almost all" of the agencies have assessed it was not "genetically engineered" and the entire intelligence community agrees that SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, was "not developed as a biological weapon."

Last edited:
the entire intelligence community agrees that SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, was "not developed as a biological weapon."
Yes, the grant to carry out the research was not done with the intent to create a weapon. It was done with the intent to see if they could do it, and they did it, and it got out, and killed a few million people.

Yes, the Chinese Institute of Virology made COVID-19 and the US government funded it at least in part. Everyone pointing fingers at bats, pangolins, or raccoon dogs at the wet market were repeating Chinese government propaganda.
A quote from the link you offered:
"This report does not address the merits of the two most likely pandemic origins hypotheses, nor does it explore other biological facilities in Wuhan other than the WIV," it said.
We still don't know how covid originated, despite your eagerness to repeat Russian propaganda.

Everything is always a conspiracy. It's exhausting.

Everything is always a conspiracy. It's exhausting.
@Gameface nailed it. But this post describes me and most of the people I associate with perfectly. It really is exhausting to always have to hear conspiratorial nonsense. Whether it be the “deep state” out to get Trump, liberals kidnapping children, or Covid/vaccine crap. Some normalcy would be nice. Unfortunately, too many Americans are bored and see the internet and politics as an exciting replacement for sports, religion, and normal thinking. Spending endless hrs online reading about the cabal in a Facebook group is far more exciting than reading a normal non-fiction book… or just enjoy the outdoors.

Last edited:
We still don't know how covid originated, despite your eagerness to repeat Russian propaganda.
It originated at the WIV. The first 3 people identified as being infected all worked at the WIV. There is no reliable evidence of the COVID-19 virus existing in any location, or in any animal prior to the 3 WIV workers. That isn't conspiracy. It is the best available evidence. All of the "it was the wet market", and "it was bats", and "it was raccoon dogs", and similar narratives are wishing or guesses or misdirection. There is no evidence of the virus existing at the wet market or in any animal before the 3 WIV workers got sick. Like it or not, I am the one hammering the best available evidence, and the rest of you are the ones spewing the evidence-free conspiracy theory that becomes more far-fetched by the day.

Like it or not, I am the one hammering the best available evidence
Perhaps.
the rest of you are the ones spewing the evidence-free conspiracy theory that becomes more far-fetched by the day.
Assuming I’m included in “the rest of you”, I clearly said:

I have no idea. And I doubt I will ever be in a position to say “I know”.

Well, anyway, the Fox article did not include a link to the DNI report on the origins, a report you cited:

In reading the section on the 2019 Wuhan lab researchers who became ill, the report is unsure if the Covid-19 virus was involved.

“Several WIV researchers were ill in Fall 2019 with symptoms; some of these symptoms were consistent with but not diagnostic of Covid-19. The IC continues to assess that this information neither supports nor refutes either hypothesis of the pandemic’s origins because the researchers symptoms could have been caused by a number of diseases and some of the symptoms were not consistent with Covid-19….

…..While some of these researchers had historically conducted research into animal respiratory viruses, we are unable to confirm if any of them handled live viruses in the work they performed prior to falling ill.”
————————————————————————————————————————-
“Like it or not, I am the one hammering the best available evidence….”

Again, maybe your theory does follow the evidence better than other origin theories, but it seems, like it or not, that there is apparently room for disagreement still.

Last edited:
It originated at the WIV.
All you lack is evidence.

The first 3 people identified as being infected all worked at the WIV.
Passing a disease to co-workers is common.

There is no reliable evidence of the COVID-19 virus existing in any location, or in any animal prior to the 3 WIV workers.
That is what "first 3 people means".

That isn't conspiracy. It is the best available evidence.
Which, as evidence, does almost nothing to support a lab origin for the virus that shows no indication of being a lab construct.

There is no evidence of the virus existing at the wet market or in any animal before the 3 WIV workers got sick.
Stuff happens.

Like it or not, I am the one hammering the best available evidence,
Your hammering a thin wire instead of a nail. No wonder it doesn't penetrate.

and the rest of you are the ones spewing the evidence-free conspiracy theory that becomes more far-fetched by the day.
What conspiracy am I spewing?

maybe your theory does follow the evidence better than other origin theories, but it seems, like it or not, that there is apparently room for disagreement still.
This is true. Humans are going to human. There are people who believe the moon landings were faked and even that the earth is flat. The best available evidence is the best available evidence but apparently no matter how compelling there still seems room for disagreement.

The ORIGINal humans being infected all working at the lab "does almost nothing to support" the ORIGIN being at the lab?
As Red pointed out above, we don't even know they had covid19, some symptoms were inconsistent with covid19. Further, one person only would have been the patient zero, the others would have caught (whatever it was) from patient zero. Additionally, the lab also collected wild viruses for modification, and covid19 (if that's what it was) could have been caught in the field by another person, who thought it was just a cold.

Evidence for a lab origin would consist of the lab working on modifying corona viruses in 2019, or viral structures typical of modifications, or a virus with no closely related wild cousins. We don't have any evidence on any of these things.

Uh, okay flat earther.
I take that insult with all the seriousness you have earned.

the lab also collected wild viruses for modification, and covid19 (if that's what it was) could have been caught in the field by another person, who thought it was just a cold.
There is zero evidence that "another person" collecting wild viruses in the field was earlier infected and there is zero evidence that any pool of virus existed in the wild in any animal prior to the 3 workers at the WIV lab becoming infected. The best available evidence points to the lab being the origin.

There is zero evidence that "another person" collecting wild viruses in the field was earlier infected and there is zero evidence that any pool of virus existed in the wild in any animal prior to the 3 workers at the WIV lab becoming infected.
Actually, covid19 is very similar to a wild population virus founds in bats (over 700 miles away, but still in the wild). The reason the virus that causes covid19 is SARS-COV-2 is because there was a prior SARS-COV.

The best available evidence points to the lab being the origin.
That's like saying the best available evidence points to life in the waters of Europa or Enceladus, so you'll conclude there is definitely life there. The evidence is so tenuous and filled with caveats that it is a mistake to conclude anything, whether regarding life on distant moons or the origin of SARS-COV-2.

Actually, covid19 is very similar to a wild population virus founds in bats (over 700 miles away, but still in the wild).
Only by "very similar" you mean "not at all like". There was a reason in the year after your ancient op/ed was written that raccoon dogs became the popular culprit among the deny-the-obvious crowd. Alas it wasn't raccoon dogs either.

The ORIGINal animals infected, as per the best evidence we have, were human lab workers at the WIV lab.

Dumb dumb humans. Flat out stupid that people believed this came from a f* racoon dog or pangolin literally 700 feet from a lab studying human transmissions of COVID viruses. Little twerps wanted to murder me for being right.

A top adviser to Anthony Fauci at the National Institutes of Health appears to have tried his best to ensure the American people wouldn't know what he and the scientists looking into the origins of COVID-19 were privately discussing while publicly downplaying the lab-leak theory. His best efforts at obfuscation were evidently not good enough.

Records obtained by the Republican-led Select Subcommittee on the Cronavirus Pandemic have revealed a troubling admission by David M. Morens, senior scientific adviser to the head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, who was up until recently Fauci, reported the Intercept.

"As you know, I try to always communicate on gmail because my NIH email is FOIA’d constantly," Morens reportedly wrote to the top scientists involved in figuring out where COVID-19 came from, including the head of EcoHealth Alliance, Peter Daszak, whose subcontractor Ben Hu conducted deadly gain-of-function experiments on coronaviruses at the Wuhan Institute of Virology and was reportedly one of the first infected with COVID-19; virologists Robert Garry, Kristian Andersen, and Edward Holmes, who were authors on a Fauci-commissioned and -edited report used to downplay the lab-leak theory; and others."

View: https://twitter.com/COVIDSelect/status/1674501986857676806?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1674501986857676806%7Ctwgr%5E9127361fb9583ca96af24d49380a4e203baba4b5%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Ftop-fauci-advisor-at-nih-admitted-to-other-covid-investigators-that-he-used-personal-email-to-subvert-foia-laws

Last edited:
At this point why the royal **** anyone is trying to deflect from Covid having leaked from the Wuhan laboratory due to shoddy standards following experimentation with Coronaviruses partly funded by Fauci’s interests just beggars belief

But yeah Russian disinformation.