Coronavirus

bigb

Free at last!!!
Contributor
The vaccine also screwed with my taste and smell. After the first dose, everything had a taste and smell of ammonia mixed with vinegar. Everything. It’s gradually changed. Now it’s only certain foods. I’ve noticed hot (freshly cooked) greasy foods are pretty bad. Most sweets are ok, but I had some M&Ms today that tasted like garbage. Peanut butter is no good. Bologna is ok, but not on a sandwich. Wheaties are no bueno, but Wheat Chex are good to go. It’s freaking weird and it sucks.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

TheGoldStandard

The vaccine also screwed with my taste and smell. After the first dose, everything had a taste and smell of ammonia mixed with vinegar. Everything. It’s gradually changed. Now it’s only certain foods. I’ve noticed hot (freshly cooked) greasy foods are pretty bad. Most sweets are ok, but I had some M&Ms today that tasted like garbage. Peanut butter is no good. Bologna is ok, but not on a sandwich. Wheaties are no bueno, but Wheat Chex are good to go. It’s freaking weird and it sucks.

Weird. I read others had a metallic taste like nickels in their mouth. Had not seen any one else with the side effects you are having.

The Thriller

Weird. I read others had a metallic taste like nickels in their mouth. Had not seen any one else with the side effects you are having.
I had covid in November and my smell is weak (50 percent maybe). My taste is off too. Many things taste metallic. Sprite, coke, and fried eggs have a strong metallic taste. Scrambled eggs, Dr Pepper, and root beer taste fine. Hamburgers also have an off taste. It’s not metallic but it’s not great.

it’s been 5 months.

Red

Why is there such a need among some people to downplay this thing?
Fauci responded on the Today Show this morning....

The Thriller

India consistently hitting 350,000 new daily cases and now heading to half a million new daily cases. India is projected to lose 13,000 people daily by mid May and lose 200,000 people total in just this month.

Brazil consistently hitting 3,000+ daily deaths and they’re headed to winter.
Yikes