What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Coronavirus

JazzyFresh

Banned
Yeah, we were all warned about your posts already at the top of the page, but thanks for reposting it, one of the only reasonable things you have said in this entire thread!
A doctor in a leaked video told colleagues that their North Carolina hospital's COVID-19 messaging needs to be "more scary for the public" — and even should go so far as to tell people "you don't get vaccinated, you know you're gonna die."

Something for you to use in your next argument seeing how I just looked 30 pages back and you haven't provided a single intelligent post.

One Brow

So, you dodged the entire point of my post to focus on a triviality. That's so you.

Imagine being so dumb you think drugs are just meth and weed..
That's hard for me to imagine. Tell me about what it's like.

The FD&C Act defines drugs, in part, by their intended use as “articles intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease.”2 Thus, vaccines are a unique class of pharmaceutical products that meet the statutory definition of both a drug and biological product.

The FD&C definition doesn't even require ingestion to be a drug under their definition. By this definition, sunscreen is a drug. This is clearly not the common usage of the term. Legal terms and common usage are often different.

(g)(1) The term "drug" means (A) articles recognized in the official United States Pharmacopoeia,1 official Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States, or official National Formulary, or any supplement to any of them; and (B) articles intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease in man or other animals; and (C) articles (other than food) intended to affect the structure or any function of the body of man or other animals; and (D) articles intended for use as a component of any article specified in clause (A), (B), or (C)

One Brow

Lol you and stupid fish fell for the hospitals filling up with ivermectin od propaganda and fell for this propaganda too.
While it wasn't propaganda, I agree too many people accepted the ivermectin overdose exaggerations on too little evidence.

I have no idea if this story is true or false. What's your evidence that it's false?

JazzyFresh

Banned
While it wasn't propaganda, I agree too many people accepted the ivermectin overdose exaggerations on too little evidence.

I have no idea if this story is true or false. What's your evidence that it's false?
It was propaganda. It was literally made up out of thin air to cause fear.

JazzyFresh

Banned
From the CDC. You're soooo naive

Fully vaccinated people with Delta variant breakthrough infections can spread the virus to others. However, vaccinated people appear to spread the virus for a shorter time: For prior variants, lower amounts of viral genetic material were found in samples taken from fully vaccinated people who had breakthrough infections than from unvaccinated people with COVID-19. For people infected with the Delta variant, similar amounts of viral genetic material have been found among both unvaccinated and fully vaccinated people

JazzyFresh

Banned
This time last year. 35,763 cases

moa.png
A few days ago 154,272
moa1.png

IT's WORKING!!!! IT's STOPPING THE VIRUS!

Where we going to be once October and November hit?!

One Brow

It was propaganda. It was literally made up out of thin air to cause fear.
What was the political cause being promoted by the ivermectin scare? I suppose you could argue it promo0ted a public health cause, but that's not inherently political.

From the CDC. You're soooo naive
Given the option of "yes" or "no", "yes" is the more correct answer. Does a Stop sign get people to stop at an intersection? Between "yes" and "no", "yes" is more correct. Your quote supports my answer.