What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Coronavirus

JazzyFresh

Banned
Perhaps you can understand this metaphor:
If someone is swinging a mace/hammer at you, and it hits your shield, it can still do damage to you. You might bruise/break and arm, stumble, etc. However, you won't have your ribs caved in. The shield is protecting you. It is possible to be more protected by, for example, being out of reach of the weapon.

If you take the vaccine and still get infected, you won't go to the hospital and be put on a ventilator. That's protection. It is possible to be more protected by not inhaling another person's respiratory jet (masking).
Armor is useless against an invisible enemy. It's pointless if it's not stopping the attacks. The enemy is still aliveand well. 300% worse off than a year ago alive and well. In other words, the vaccinated are still spreading this virus like a wildfire. Your armor is chicken wire

Douchebag K

Can someone explain this to me? I'm not being facetious for once. Why dies the Biden administration keep admitting the vaccine isn't working?

Protecting the vaccinated? Isn't that what the vaccine is for?

The mere fact that anyone is saying we do this stuff and “end the pandemic” reflects their lack of understanding and either bad advice they are receiving or their zeal to appear in a certain light for political purposes or self righteousness

JazzGal

Contributor
Jazzy, so what's your suggestion then if you don't think vaccines are the answer? Interesting that vaccines have been the answer to all the infectious diseases that we now rarely have to think about. What infectious disease are you aware of that has been eradicated by any other method than vaccines? Waiting for all of us to get COVID for herd immunity won't work. Herd immunity only works with vaccines, not by everyone getting sick.

And expecting perfect answers from medical professionals and especially government leaders is expecting the impossible. This is a new disease and they are learning as they go. No idea why you enjoy picking them apart for anything they say that later may not be completely accurate based on new information.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

Douchebag K

Perhaps you can understand this metaphor:
If someone is swinging a mace/hammer at you, and it hits your shield, it can still do damage to you. You might bruise/break and arm, stumble, etc. However, you won't have your ribs caved in. The shield is protecting you. It is possible to be more protected by, for example, being out of reach of the weapon.

If you take the vaccine and still get infected, you won't go to the hospital and be put on a ventilator. That's protection. It is possible to be more protected by not inhaling another person's respiratory jet (masking).

*wont go to = far less likely to be accurate. And we still don’t know exactly how quickly the efficacy wanes and how well boosters will or won’t work. None of this is binary or absolutes

Douchebag K

Jazzy, so what's your suggestion then if you don't think vaccines are the answer? Interesting that vaccines have been the answer to all the infectious diseases that we now rarely have to think about. What infectious disease are you aware of that has been eradicated by any other method than vaccines? Waiting for all of us to get COVID for herd immunity won't work. Herd immunity only works with vaccines, not by everyone getting sick.

And expecting perfect answers from medical professionals and government leaders is expecting the impossible. This is a new disease and they are learning as they go. No idea why you enjoy picking them apart for anything they say that later may not be completely accurate based on new information.

Unfortunately herd immunity isn’t realistic anymore. Vaccines are a valuable tool but I think the notion of Covid being something absent that we dont think about anymore is years away

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner

And expecting perfect answers from medical professionals and especially government leaders is expecting the impossible. This is a new disease and they are learning as they go. No idea why you enjoy picking them apart for anything they say that later may not be completely accurate based on new information.

Everything he posts is extreme hyperbole. Don't take any of it serious. It's all extreme partisan BS. Ignore. Don't engage

JazzyFresh

Banned
The mere fact that anyone is saying we do this stuff and “end the pandemic” reflects their lack of understanding and either bad advice they are receiving or their zeal to appear in a certain light for political purposes or self righteousness
I completely understand the vaccine will not end the pandemic. Does everyone else? The ones shunning? The ones forcing it?

Its soooo obvious. If it's not doing anything to stop the virus, what's the point? I might not die? Well... Natural immunity gives me just as much as a chance according to many studues.

@JazzGal you mean like the measles vaccine that actually STOPS the virus at a 93% rate? Polio @90%> There's a tremendous difference here as those ACTUALLY WORK......... This vaccine is not doing what others do. The virus is 300% worse than a year a go. Places like Israel got absolutely hammered though they were one of the most vaccinated...

I'm not antivax I'm anti experimental drug that isn't doing anything my own immune system can't do. Read up in the first American Polio vaccine and the opposite terrible effect it had. Hell you even admit the medical people will make mistakes.

Last edited:

JazzyFresh

Banned

Picking them apart? For me knowing that my immune system works and Fauci having no ****ing clue?! How dare I question a guy who said mask were pointless? Wasn't it not Biden and Harris saying they wouldn't get the vaccine when Trump was president?

Here Fauci admitting he has no clue...

Fauci, who is President Joe Biden's chief medical adviser, was asked on Friday by CNN's Dr. Sanjay Gupta whether people who have tested positive for the virus should still get a shot. He cited data from Israel in August suggesting people who recovered from COVID-19 had a lower risk of contracting the delta variant than those who got a full Pfizer vaccine.

"I don't have a really firm answer for you on that. That's something that we're going to have to discuss regarding the durability of the response," Fauci said

Oh and here Biden and Kamala spreading doubt about the vaccine... You ever think that maybe when a future president and vp **** all over the vaccine then suddenly praise it leaves questions? At least for those that actually question things before we just throw them in our body?

Last edited:

JazzyFresh

Banned
I mean we have hypocrites like AOC screaming "mask, mask, mask" them shows up at massive $30,000 a plate party all while wearing a "tax the rich dress". MASKLESS...

What about Obama's party? 700 people maskless?

At the 9/11 memorial your ****ing moron president (while getting boo'd by 9/11 families) ran up to an old lady look off his mask off got right in her face and got touchy feely(not in a bad way for once) with her. @JazzGal I think I answered your question now can you tell me the science behind mask wearing when someone does what Biden did?

Anyone? Is not completely making the mask useless?

Last edited: