What's new

Coronavirus

Jazzy, so what's your suggestion then if you don't think vaccines are the answer? Interesting that vaccines have been the answer to all the infectious diseases that we now rarely have to think about. What infectious disease are you aware of that has been eradicated by any other method than vaccines? Waiting for all of us to get COVID for herd immunity won't work. Herd immunity only works with vaccines, not by everyone getting sick.

And expecting perfect answers from medical professionals and especially government leaders is expecting the impossible. This is a new disease and they are learning as they go. No idea why you enjoy picking them apart for anything they say that later may not be completely accurate based on new information.

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app
Picking them apart? For me knowing that my immune system works and Fauci having no ****ing clue?! How dare I question a guy who said mask were pointless? Wasn't it not Biden and Harris saying they wouldn't get the vaccine when Trump was president?

Here Fauci admitting he has no clue...

Fauci, who is President Joe Biden's chief medical adviser, was asked on Friday by CNN's Dr. Sanjay Gupta whether people who have tested positive for the virus should still get a shot. He cited data from Israel in August suggesting people who recovered from COVID-19 had a lower risk of contracting the delta variant than those who got a full Pfizer vaccine.

"I don't have a really firm answer for you on that. That's something that we're going to have to discuss regarding the durability of the response," Fauci said

Oh and here Biden and Kamala spreading doubt about the vaccine... You ever think that maybe when a future president and vp **** all over the vaccine then suddenly praise it leaves questions? At least for those that actually question things before we just throw them in our body?

Last edited:
I mean we have hypocrites like AOC screaming "mask, mask, mask" them shows up at massive $30,000 a plate party all while wearing a "tax the rich dress". MASKLESS...

What about Obama's party? 700 people maskless?

At the 9/11 memorial your ****ing moron president (while getting boo'd by 9/11 families) ran up to an old lady look off his mask off got right in her face and got touchy feely(not in a bad way for once) with her. @JazzGal I think I answered your question now can you tell me the science behind mask wearing when someone does what Biden did?

Anyone? Is not completely making the mask useless?

Last edited:
If it's not doing anything to stop the virus, what's the point?
This is a misrepresentation of what @Douchebag K said.

I'm not antivax I'm anti experimental drug that isn't doing anything my own immune system can't do.
Vaccines are not drugs, and boosting your immune system efficacy is exactly what they do.

Read up in the first American Polio vaccine and the opposite terrible effect it had.
Due to manufacturing errors, not problems with the polio vaccine as designed.

Picking them apart? For me knowing that my immune system works and Fauci having no ****ing clue?!
Truly astonishing arrogance here.

He cited data from Israel in August suggesting people who recovered from COVID-19 had a lower risk of contracting the delta variant than those who got a full Pfizer vaccine.
That's unsurprising. Being vaccinated will reduce the risk even further for the previously infected. It's a bad idea to deliberately get covid19 to protect yourself from covid19.

Vaccines are not drugs, and boosting your immune system efficacy is exactly what they do.
Lol dummy. I don't even have to read two responses and you flat out lie and show how uneducated you are. Imagine being so dumb you think drugs are just meth and weed..

The FD&C Act defines drugs, in part, by their intended use as “articles intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease.”2 Thus, vaccines are a unique class of pharmaceutical products that meet the statutory definition of both a drug and biological product.

E_MwonpXsAAuy9a

Florida, and the rest of the misinformed anti-vaxx crowd, should take a look at Denmark and Sweden. Remember when ya'll were touting Sweden as the model for herd immunity? Well they ****ed off with that idea and look at where they are with all the measures most of us would like to see implemented in the US to control the virus' spread.

Not too tough folks. We almost had it until the "freedom" crowd decided to not listen to experts, turn everything into a political statement, and continue to make excuses for not doing the smart thing.

We just returned from three wonderful weeks in Denmark and Sweden. We found ourselves living a “normal” life, essentially COVID free. With infection rates currently 17 times lower per capita than the U.S., according to the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation. There just isn’t much spread. It’s truly liberating.

How did the Danes do this? No doubt it is complicated, yet three facts stand out. First, they mandated masks and achieved very high compliance. Mask restrictions were lifted some time ago when rate decreases justified doing so.

Second, they were among the first to require a Coronavirus pass. The Coronapas app or equivalent data (our CDC cards worked easily) was required for entry into all indoor public and private venues. All that was needed was proof of full vaccination, a negative test or recovery from an infection within six months. Everyone could participate freely and safely.

Third, they did not hesitate to get the vaccines. They have achieved almost an 80% full vaccination rate that is still rising.

We can keep fighting over and blocking public health measures that are proven to work, or we can continue to live a confined, divisive existence haunted by COVID. Ironically, we are restricting our liberties more by refusing to accept the simple, temporary inconveniences and sacrifices required.

Florida, and the rest of the misinformed anti-vaxx crowd, should take a look at Denmark and Sweden. Remember when ya'll were touting Sweden as the model for herd immunity? Well they ****ed off with that idea and look at where they are with all the measures most of us would like to see implemented in the US to control the virus' spread.

Not too tough folks. We almost had it until the "freedom" crowd decided to not listen to experts, turn everything into a political statement, and continue to make excuses for not doing the smart thing.

Actually cases were down to 8000 a day in may when the vaccine became readily available for everyone. A few months later we're 300% higher infected than we were the sane time last year

Can you provide population and population per sq mile? And how many miles of border do they share? 48 miles to answer my own question.

Did you know Biden has let in approximately 8-15% of Denmark's population in illegals? A vast majority not vaccinated and 18-20% infected.

This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.
Yeah, we were all warned about your posts already at the top of the page, but thanks for reposting it, one of the only reasonable things you have said in this entire thread!

Yeah, we were all warned about your posts already at the top of the page, but thanks for reposting it, one of the only reasonable things you have said in this entire thread!
A doctor in a leaked video told colleagues that their North Carolina hospital's COVID-19 messaging needs to be "more scary for the public" — and even should go so far as to tell people "you don't get vaccinated, you know you're gonna die."

Something for you to use in your next argument seeing how I just looked 30 pages back and you haven't provided a single intelligent post.

So, you dodged the entire point of my post to focus on a triviality. That's so you.

Imagine being so dumb you think drugs are just meth and weed..
That's hard for me to imagine. Tell me about what it's like.

The FD&C Act defines drugs, in part, by their intended use as “articles intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease.”2 Thus, vaccines are a unique class of pharmaceutical products that meet the statutory definition of both a drug and biological product.

The FD&C definition doesn't even require ingestion to be a drug under their definition. By this definition, sunscreen is a drug. This is clearly not the common usage of the term. Legal terms and common usage are often different.

(g)(1) The term "drug" means (A) articles recognized in the official United States Pharmacopoeia,1 official Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States, or official National Formulary, or any supplement to any of them; and (B) articles intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease in man or other animals; and (C) articles (other than food) intended to affect the structure or any function of the body of man or other animals; and (D) articles intended for use as a component of any article specified in clause (A), (B), or (C)

Lol you and stupid fish fell for the hospitals filling up with ivermectin od propaganda and fell for this propaganda too.
While it wasn't propaganda, I agree too many people accepted the ivermectin overdose exaggerations on too little evidence.

I have no idea if this story is true or false. What's your evidence that it's false?