What's new

Coronavirus

That's good. I think my daughter is ahead of the curve on knowing her letters and numbers and being able to right them and knowing what sounds the letters make and her colors and all that stuff. She can count pretty high too. Her only thing she is behind on is her speech. She is hard to understand if you aren't around her alot. She doesn't annunciate as good as I would like.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Awesome!

Ours was behind too. I think it’s because I speak really quickly oftentimes. In any case, she gets pulled out of K twice a week for 20 minutes for speech with two other students. I definitely think she’s improved over the four months she had it. I say had because I think we’re going to end up being done for the year.

My wife is in retail management. They had a conference call today with no solid details but were given a heads-up that something might be announced tonight.

They've already been informed of the plans to pay employees in the event they have a shutdown.

My wife is in retail management. They had a conference call today with no solid details but were given a heads-up that something might be announced tonight.

They've already been informed of the plans to pay employees in the event they have a shutdown.

That's great news, glad to hear that they are taking care of the employees.

That's good. I think my daughter is ahead of the curve on knowing her letters and numbers and being able to right them and knowing what sounds the letters make and her colors and all that stuff. She can count pretty high too. Her only thing she is behind on is her speech. She is hard to understand if you aren't around her alot. She doesn't annunciate as good as I would like.

The schools do a great job of speech therapy if she still needs it by then. It helped my niece tremendously.

It appears that my job is going to require that I work from home at some time in the near future. That sounds great, except I really don't have a good place to set up all the computer equipment I will need. I'll have to get creative.

Forgot to post this earlier but I’ve heard from four different people in law enforcement that we, the US, will be quarantined for 8 weeks starting in the next 24-48 hours. Friday is actually the day I heard. The National Guard will be rolling into certain places. All non-essentials will be closed. Hospitals, gas stations, cops will be working.

Forgot to post this earlier but I’ve heard from four different people in law enforcement that we, the US, will be quarantined for 8 weeks starting in the next 24-48 hours. Friday is actually the day I heard. The National Guard will be rolling into certain places. All non-essentials will be closed. Hospitals, gas stations, cops will be working.
What about grocery stores and food supplying factories and stuff?
We can't expect everyone to have enough supplies for that long right?

At this point I'm becoming more aggravated by the day. I work on Hill Air Force Base and it's still open to all. 25,000 people work there. All that I hear preached from federal and local government officials is "social distancing". But I'm forced to go in to do a job that requires hands on work and in contact with things hundreds/thousands touch and puts me at risk. I'm not so much worried about me. I'm young and I'm healthy. My body can fight it as well as anybody. And if it not and it's my time... well, then it is I guess. But my father is elderly and has health problems. I care for him. If he gets sick because I'm forced to choose between livelihood and health because none of these clowns care... I will be p******

Putting the entire country on lock down is plausible but I'm not buying it. Personally, I wouldn't mind it as I have 3 weeks of PTO but I just don't see it going to that extent.

Daily Numbers... Only 74,995,256 or approximately 833,280 cases per day for the next 3 months to hit the low end of Reds amazing tweet from professionals.

89586755_2952489851456863_9026002003087589376_n.jpg

She’s 5 and will be 6 in August. When she was 1-2, she was great on our phones. We stopped caving to her and she’s never asked for them since. She’s pretty good on the iPad which we give her for schoolwork. But I’m general, she’s not particularly strong tech-wise.

But is her 40 improving?

@fishonjazz

How you feeling? I know you said nights are worse. Was it bad again last night? How are you today?
It was not as bad last night. Cough drops have been the key for me. I sleep with one in my mouth every night and it lasts all night and keeps the cough at bay so I can sleep.

We feel pretty good. Thanks for asking.

Remember when some of you said warmer weather doesn't help? I wish you would actually for once question your obvious lying sources. Just once.

According to a preliminary study by Chinese researchers that examined how coronavirus progressed in various countries as the temperature changed, the transmission rate to other people from an infected person was reduced as the temperature climbed.

The researchers studied Iran, Japan, and Korea, where the weather is generally lower, as well as the humidity, and compared them to Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand, where the average temperatures are warmer with higher average humidity.

Bailey theorizes that in Washington, D.C., where the average high temperature is 56 degrees Fahrenheit and the average humidity is 58% in March, the temperature would rise to 87 degrees Fahrenheit and 71% humidity in August. He writes that R would drop from 2 to 1.047, cutting R nearly in half.

Jeremy Brown, MD, director of the Office of Emergency Care Research at the National Institutes of Health and author of Influenza: The Hundred-Year Hunt to Cure the Deadliest Disease in History, told Health, “COVID-19 will slowly recede as the warmer spring climate provides conditions that the virus cannot tolerate. Spring will be very welcome this year.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/chin...ook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=benshapiro