What's new

Coronavirus

This type of rhetoric while dumping stock in hotels after receiving a senate intelligence briefing is ridiculously corrupt and should warrant severe consequences.

So lots of sick people in the USA are being denied tests. But NBA players with no symptoms are all being tested.

That's lame. If we're running short on tests save it for people it matters for.

Makes me not want to watch sports tbh.

Maybe this stint will make me realize I don’t need them and if it comes back I simply won’t reup my Nbalp next year or watch any games.

So lots of sick people in the USA are being denied tests. But NBA players with no symptoms are all being tested.

That's lame. If we're running short on tests save it for people it matters for.
I mean there's probably a political reason for it. It's "celebrity social media" proof that the virus really has little to no affect on healthy people. Also, where's your proof that lots of sick people are being denied tests? I walked into a hospital this week to dispute a bill and they were ready to test me on the spot. And I'm not even an old person (or at risk person).

I'm almost certain that hospitals at minimum put a priority on old and at risk people. Who cares if a young person has the cough and is denied a test (if they are even denied like you claim). They'll live.

This as well as the crazy unemployment projections coming out are making me extremely worried.

OMG. Are we headed not to another recession but depression? And honestly, until this pandemic ends, how can the economics improve? There’s nothing that the Fed can do as long as this pandemic is ravaging the planet.

OMG. Are we headed not to another recession but depression? And honestly, until this pandemic ends, how can the economics improve? There’s nothing that the Fed can do as long as this pandemic is ravaging the planet.
It's... dire. If we can make up for all the lost time and roll out universal testing and isolation ASAP we can probably avoid the worst case economic scenario. It worked in S Korea, but I'm worried we're too late.

I mean there's probably a political reason for it. It's "celebrity social media" proof that the virus really has little to no affect on healthy people. Also, where's your proof that lots of sick people are being denied tests? I walked into a hospital this week to dispute a bill and they were ready to test me on the spot. And I'm not even an old person (or at risk person).

I'm almost certain that hospitals at minimum put a priority on old and at risk people. Who cares if a young person has the cough and is denied a test (if they are even denied like you claim). They'll live.
It's seems they have been getting better with tests. But just read the news for proof that people are being denied testing when sick.

This goes beyond the normal corruption we see everyday. This is democracy shattering corruption at a time where liberal democracy is on its ropes.

Loeffler is loaded. She and her husband bought the most expensive house ever purchased in Atlanta.

Democrat or Republican, any of these senators that sold stocks right after getting the lowdown need to be tried and imprisoned.