What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

Coronavirus

gandalfe

Remember when I mentioned that someone would feel the need to explain virus mutation?

Remember, I'm sure there was an amphibian somewhere that said "nah, no way that guy will ever develop teeth and eat all of us". Nature finds a way.
Well, THAT guy won't, but his children's children's children's children's x200 might.

One Brow

The variations we are seeing is like taking a random number of cards out of a deck of cards. The collection in your hand may be unique but it is made up from the same 52 cards you have already seen. No matter how many times you draw a new collection you aren't going to find something crazy like a Uno Draw-4 card appear in your hand.
I agree with everything you said, but even the same cards will occasionally get you the grand slam.

TheGoldStandard

@fishonjazz, now that you have 3 doses, you are ready.

Kill the Prime Minister of Malaysia! (not Propecia).

5d0147f9250000a013ddcea1.jpeg

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
this booster shot did absolutely nothing to me. No sore arm and not a single sniffle. My wife originally got J&J and got moderna for her booster and she was pretty sick for about 12 hours. And her arm hurts pretty bad.

Douchebag K

this booster shot did absolutely nothing to me. No sore arm and not a single sniffle. My wife originally got J&J and got moderna for her booster and she was pretty sick for about 12 hours. And her arm hurts pretty bad.

you're trying to say the missus is soft af and has a pain threshold measured in microns ?? Got it