What's new

Coronavirus

Remember when I mentioned that someone would feel the need to explain virus mutation?

Remember, I'm sure there was an amphibian somewhere that said "nah, no way that guy will ever develop teeth and eat all of us". Nature finds a way.
Well, THAT guy won't, but his children's children's children's children's x200 might.

The variations we are seeing is like taking a random number of cards out of a deck of cards. The collection in your hand may be unique but it is made up from the same 52 cards you have already seen. No matter how many times you draw a new collection you aren't going to find something crazy like a Uno Draw-4 card appear in your hand.
I agree with everything you said, but even the same cards will occasionally get you the grand slam.

@fishonjazz, now that you have 3 doses, you are ready.

Kill the Prime Minister of Malaysia! (not Propecia).

5d0147f9250000a013ddcea1.jpeg

this booster shot did absolutely nothing to me. No sore arm and not a single sniffle. My wife originally got J&J and got moderna for her booster and she was pretty sick for about 12 hours. And her arm hurts pretty bad.

this booster shot did absolutely nothing to me. No sore arm and not a single sniffle. My wife originally got J&J and got moderna for her booster and she was pretty sick for about 12 hours. And her arm hurts pretty bad.

you're trying to say the missus is soft af and has a pain threshold measured in microns ?? Got it

So he participated in the first debate AND hosted a Gold Star Families meeting in the WH knowing that he was sick with Covid?

Wow

I hope all the Christians, conservatives, and military folks who support trump read about this story. I mean, they’ll probably still find a way to spin this “bUt AbOrTiOn” but they need to know.

That guy made a really good point about a very important subject that I think a lot of people misunderstand. Then he had to go all crazy and start talking about vaccines. What a nut job!
Pooping in toilets would be a better analogy. Just because everyone else does it, doesn't mean I have to. So what if it may spread disease. Making it illegal for me to **** on your front porch is taking away my rights. And you thought that was dog **** in that burning bag on your porch. Instead it was pure Gold!

In other news, homeless people take advantage of their ability to **** wherever they want. 'MERICA!

The scary thing is how fast and crazy this thing is mutating, imo. I am sure someone will point out that the flu and other viruses change every year, but with the global impact this has already had every mutation is a big deal. All it needs is to mutate a hemorrhagic factor or some such **** and we will see a true reduction in the population from this thing.

Welcome to the new normal.
If feels like nature is trying to tell us "mother bleepers if you don't stop killing me imma kill a bunch of you off".

This variant feels like a potential shutdown is coming... especially here in California. I don't think this thing ever goes away.

If feels like nature is trying to tell us "mother bleepers if you don't stop killing me imma kill a bunch of you off".

This variant feels like a potential shutdown is coming... especially here in California. I don't think this thing ever goes away.
Yeah the first cases of the omicron variant are in California.

Im leaving on a cruise in april from california. Staying one night prior to the cruise in north redondo beach area. If it gets cancelled due to this variant im gonna be pissed. Had cruise planned and paid for with stays in miami and ft lauderdale prior and after all planned and paid for as well and that all got cancelled due to covid back in may 2019. Im gonna be pretty pissed if this one gets cancelled too. Flights, hotel, cruise all paid for and my sisters family is coming too. Gonna be so fun. Its on carnivals newest and biggest ship. Screw you covid!

Im leaving on a cruise in april from california. Staying one night prior to the cruise in north redondo beach area. If it gets cancelled due to this variant im gonna be pissed. Had cruise planned and paid for with stays in miami and ft lauderdale prior and after all planned and paid for as well and that all got cancelled due to covid back in may 2019. Im gonna be pretty pissed if this one gets cancelled too. Flights, hotel, cruise all paid for and my sisters family is coming too. Gonna be so fun. Its on carnivals newest and biggest ship. Screw you covid!
They were a bit ahead of the curve on that cancellation...

Okay. So? It is in 24 countries now. It has been around since November 9th and do you know how many people total in the world have died from an Omicron infection?

Zero. There have been no deaths reported anywhere in the world that were linked to the omicron variant.

That’s a really pretty area. We stayed there in 2017ish for a few days. Really fun short vacation.