What's new

Coronavirus

200,000 illegal crossings last month. A record. These people are exempt from the mandate and a good chunk that are being let in are saying no to the vaccine. Is JG angry? Nope... Are any of you hypocrites angry? Anybody?

All you care about is control and power, or you'd REALLY care. You don't though. There's is absolutely no way to pretend to care yet look the other way. You wonder what people are afraid of. Especially the African Americans. Look in the mirror. You're flat out hypocrites...

And that goes only to the authoritarian asshats who shun, divide, and blame others for their poor health not the pro vaccine.

Just think about that. During a pandemic Biden is letting in entire small sized cities in just a few months. During a pandemic.

Unvaccinated

Last edited:
People wanna blame me for their problems and yeah it is a bit frustrating that grown *** adults can't take care of themselves and need me to do it, but whatever if you wanna blame me by all means. I apologize I let such childness get to me. I'll own it.

Anyways I just ask that these people not be completely hypocrites and stay silent when it fits their agenda. When Obama had a party of 700 people with no mask you hypocritically stayed silent. AOC at her Gala, you hypocritically stayed silent, the 700,000+(educated guess as over 1.5 million have been apprehended) illegals that have been let in unvaccinated you stay silent. The huge amount of minorities that are unvaccinated you don't hypocritically blame and shun them. Why are illegals exempt from mandates? Does nationality, wealth, color of skin stop the virus. According to you it does.

Once you hypocrites start doing that, maybe people will trust that you actually care, which right now it's obvious you just pretend to. It's you hypocrites that are making our decision easier as you're completely ok with every other demographic not getting vaccinated or wearing mask besides the white Republicans. You're nothing more than a political talking piece for our oppressive authoritarian regime. You're hacks.

Last edited:
Technically, it's vaccinate or test, and that's covered by the Commerce clause.
You may want to double check the Commerce clause because it only gives the power to regulate interstate or international commerce and does not give even that limited power to the President.

Last edited:
Anyone else notice the irony on social media and Fox News of anti vaxxers whining about allegedly unvaccinated immigrants/refugees spreading covid?
Lol reading my post ..

Nobody is whining about them spreading it. We're pointing at the blatant retardation and hypocrisy that hypocrites like you hate and shun only "fox news anti vaxxers" not the hundreds of thousands of "immigrant anti vaxxers". Or the huge minority "anti vaxxers".

Not surprised you're too dense to understand that. It's common sense.

Last edited:
You may want to double check the Commerce clause because it only gives the power to regulate interstate or international commerce and does not give even that limited power to the President.
We have over two hundred centuries of SCOTUS interpreting the Commerce clause to let us know what can and can not be done. Congress can pass laws the delegate enforcement to the Executive branch, and they did here (OSHA, IIRC). The Executive branch has some latitude in determining how to apply these laws (in this case, on what makes a safe work environment). With the pandemic, they have determined that it is appropriate for the covered employers (those with 100 employees or more) need to have vaccination/testing policies. It's all completely Constitutional.

It's all completely Constitutional.
Care to take a wager on that? Nothing crazy, but how about I pick the image you have to use as an avatar image for 30 days if I'm right, and vice versa? I think it is about as constitutional as the CDC eviction moratorium. There is little doubt this will go before the Supreme Court and we'll see if I'm correct. Are you up for it?

Someone tell Thriller I will take a two week hiatus if he can intelligently explain why I am forced to make my employees do something against their will but illegals are 100% exempt from the sane mandates? Why is he only angry at Republicans?

It has to be at least 3 paragraphs and his own words not the plagiarism he constantly does

Learn some history... Plenty of vaccines have failed.

In April 1955 more than 200 000 children in five Western and mid-Western USA states received a polio vaccine in which the process of inactivating the live virus proved to be defective. Within days there were reports of paralysis and within a month the first mass vaccination programme against polio had to be abandoned.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1383764/

The National Institutes of Health announced Wednesday that it was awarding nearly $470 million to New York University Langone Health for research into the long-term effects of COVID-19 to ramp up an unprecedented national effort to study so-called "long COVID."

The federal money will be divvied up by NYU to fund more than 100 researchers at institutions around the country, accelerating work to build a sweeping "meta-cohort" encompassing thousands COVID-19 survivors of various ages and backgrounds who are still experiencing symptoms more than a month after their initial infection.

Good job Biden!!! Medical professionals country wide refusing the get vaccinated? Now why would the medical professionals do this? Any of you lab rats wanna answer? Lol yeah right, you can't even explain a simple question as to why I have to vaccine yet migrants don't. I'm sure Thriller, fish and JG will jump right on this.

Medical professionals, who were hailed as heroes during the throes of the pandemic, are now resigning in droves over a dictate from the governor’s office in New York requiring all healthcare workers, including long-term care facility employees, to be vaccinated, lest they be fired.

As a consequence, the NY healthcare system — and its patients — are already feeling the strains, only compounding an established nurse shortage.

A hospital in upstate New York, for example, has had to stop delivering babies and other maternity services due to employees quitting in protest of the vaccine mandate.
The Democrat & Chronicle reported this week, “Six employees at the Lewis County Health System have resigned, and seven more are unwilling to get vaccinated, meaning Lewis County General Hospital will stop delivering babies for the time being, multiple news outlets reported.”

I wonder how many of the people that are whining about Covid vaccine mandates had or have any sort of problem with the MMR vaccines for their children.

Someone tell Thriller I will take a two week hiatus if he can intelligently explain why I am forced to make my employees do something against their will but illegals are 100% exempt from the sane mandates? Why is he only angry at Republicans?

It has to be at least 3 paragraphs and his own words not the plagiarism he constantly does
Lol. Who's going to be the judge? You?

Lol. Who's going to be the judge? You?
Lol nobody because he can't, he's flat out incapable of having an intelligent conversation let alone using his own thoughts . It just has to be a well thought out answer even if I disagree but we all know he's incapable. Only things I ask is he doesn't plagiarize like hes famous for, no crying about me which he's famous for and at least three paragraphs 5-10 sentences long.

Care to take a wager on that? Nothing crazy, but how about I pick the image you have to use as an avatar image for 30 days if I'm right, and vice versa? I think it is about as constitutional as the CDC eviction moratorium. There is little doubt this will go before the Supreme Court and we'll see if I'm correct. Are you up for it?
To be clear, we would be betting avatars on whether OSHA has the authority to mandate the combination of vaccines and covid19 tests for large employers as a component of workplace safety? The bet is only settled if SCOTUS weighs in with a full hearing? What if the lower courts weigh in and SCOTUS refuses the case?

Just out of curiosity, why would you think this sort of workplace regulation is outside the bounds of OSHA?

I agree that immigrants of all sorts should be expected to get vaccinations or regular tests. However, most of the people we have concerns about are sent back.

The country has been seeing record levels of children, families and adults coming to the U.S.-Mexico border throughout this past year. The vast majority of those migrants, however, are not making their way across the border, data from the U.S. Customs and Border Protection shows.

According to CBP, border agents encountered more than 188,000 individuals on the southern border in June. Of those, roughly 178,000 were Title 42 expulsions or were inadmissible individuals under Title 8, data shows.

Federal agents have made more than 500,000 expulsions under Title 42, a public health policy instituted under the Trump administration to prevent migrants and asylum-seekers from entering the United States due to concerns over the coronavirus. Children and some families are exempt from this policy.
Immigration experts have criticized the Biden administration for its handling of the vaccine roll out at the border and not directing ICE to play a more active role in administering shots. Instead, ICE has deferred that task state and local authorities, “especially in red states where there is little appetite for prioritizing immigrants, or pushing for vaccines at all,” according to Vox.
Maybe ask Texas and Arizona why they are refusing to vaccinate immigrants?

I agree that immigrants of all sorts should be expected to get vaccinations or regular tests. However, most of the people we have concerns about are sent back.

Maybe ask Texas and Arizona why they are refusing to vaccinate immigrants?
You answer my question first.

Why do immigrants get immunity from mandates but not my workers?