What's new

Cousins signing with Warriors

Haha. These dudes are killing themselves from the inside out and the leauge is watching. I’ll be watching Jazz highlights this year and checking scores but that’s it. I agree with the above. Gotta put a cap out there and allow teams to franchise tag.

Haha. These dudes are killing themselves from the inside out and the leauge is watching. I’ll be watching Jazz highlights this year and checking scores but that’s it. I agree with the above. Gotta put a cap out there and allow teams to franchise tag.

Only one basketball

There's only 1 way to stop stuff like this from happening (which isn't happening) and that's stop opening wallets for the NBA

Chill out, everyone. Cousins won’t be able to play for a couple months and it’s only for one year. How great would it be if they lost in the playoffs though?

It's not just that...there's no money out there. So you punt this year to become a FA again in 2019. It's a good strategy for players who can't get what they want or even what their normal value should be.

Plus, Cousins needs to show he's 100% healthy. NO probably said no to $30m+. So what is he supposed to do, go play for a loser at the MLE?

Will Warriors win 74?

This.

Boogie: No one wants to pay me. Fine. Watch this.

This actually disgusted me enough I cancelled league pass. I will watch Jazz games and nothing more. The NBA needs to do something. Period. At some point fans outside Oakland will have had enough.

One year deal then he goes elsewhere. I get why he did it and we weren't winning it all anyway, but Golden State is a cheat code for the NBA.

This actually disgusted me enough I cancelled league pass. I will watch Jazz games and nothing more. The NBA needs to do something. Period. At some point fans outside Oakland will have had enough.

Cousins won’t even play for a couple months.

They really need to do like hockey. When a player signs with a new team, they have to give up draft picks. It could only really work with restricted players probably, but this is ridiculous.
No. They did this before, and it cost the Jazz Magic Johnson and Moses Malone back when they signed Gail Goodrich. There has to be a better way to do things. If a guy is willing to take less money, what are you going to do?