What's new

Cousins signing with Warriors

oneye

2018 Award Winner
wow....Cousins signs a 1 year-$5.3 million with the Warriors.

broken *** league, this doesn't have the same impact as the KD move, but for the dollar amount it's a more ridiculous deal.

It's not just that...there's no money out there. So you punt this year to become a FA again in 2019. It's a good strategy for players who can't get what they want or even what their normal value should be.

Plus, Cousins needs to show he's 100% healthy. NO probably said no to $30m+. So what is he supposed to do, go play for a loser at the MLE?

Will Warriors win 74?

Seriously what is wrong with these uncompetitive cowards in the NBA now?

Warriors are the guys at the gym playing pickup that stack one team and win 21-5 all morning... worst kind of guy.

Makes me love Rudy more... how much meaning does a championship have when you are an accessory. I hope Boogie ends up broke with the money he missed out on.

It's not just that...there's no money out there. So you punt this year to become a FA again in 2019. It's a good strategy for players who can't get what they want or even what their normal value should be.

Plus, Cousins needs to show he's 100% healthy. NO probably said no to $30m+. So what is he supposed to do, go play for a loser at the MLE?

Will Warriors win 74?
I don't think they'll win 74 cause he'll miss the first three months or so.

But they might go undefeated in the postseason...

Sent from my SM-G930P using JazzFanz mobile app

The only season that matter is SL.

**** that.

For the sale of competitive balance the league should block the move imo.

why?? just why?? you want to get a ring that easy?? I don’t understand. Don’t you want to work hard to achieve sth???

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

Cousins achilles rupture cost us Niko and now this.

Can Cousins even play anymore
Will he even be ready to start season
It might be wasted money for the Warriors