What's new

Dante Exum Averages .2 Steals Per Game

Exum is so terrible that our Front Office gave him $30 million just a few months ago. He didn't get re-signed because he was shooting like Korver or scoring like Mitchell. He got the contract because he has great physical tools on a very long frame and he has potential.

It doesn't matter if you believe that or not. Our Front Office signed him believing that.

Exum is so terrible that our Front Office gave him $30 million just a few months ago. He didn't get re-signed because he was shooting like Korver or scoring like Mitchell. He got the contract because he has great physical tools on a very long frame and he has potential.

It doesn't matter if you believe that or not. Our Front Office signed him believing that.

oh I believe he could be a young thabo, but Jazz guy over here seems to think exum's kobe like abilities are being held back due to coaching lmao....

oh I believe he could be a young thabo, but Jazz guy over here seems to think exum's kobe like abilities are being held back due to coaching lmao....

Yep.

Personally, I think the kid has to play. I had a whole lot of faith in him and still do, but I think his time as a Jazz man might be coming to an end sooner rather than later. If he could just have one "break out" game, he could really be an asset for us in a big deal prior to the deadline.

Quin - play him enough to have one great game.

He can't be like Thabo. Thabo is huge.

Exum's big for a guard, but that advantage is much less now that we know he isnt really a PG.

I think his best case is Tony Allen. He has to find his dog and just commit to defense 100% while working on his shot. Stop trying to be a PG.

I think Thabo and Korver are with the Jazz because of their connections with Quin when they were all with the Atlanta Hawks.
You win nothing with the connections.
Somebody just explain me why the Jazz decided to keep Thabo and not Jerebko.
Jerebko is in the rotation with Golden State and playing almost 20mpg.
He wasn't good enough to remain with the Jazz or he wasn't a good fit in Quin system?

Last edited:

U understand basketball. I don't know if he should of signed though tbh.

I just want Dante traded so we can all argue about Favors, or Ricky instead. The Dante argument is so last year.

U understand basketball. I don't know if he should of signed though tbh.

In hindsight, heck no.

The Jazz should have let Thabo, Exum and Favors walk. We should have signed Julius Randle or Bjelica. We should have kept Jerekbo.

Favors, Exum and Thabo make an incredible $33 million combined. We could have had Randle and Jerekbo for $12.

In hindsight, heck no.

The Jazz should have let Thabo, Exum and Favors walk. We should have signed Julius Randle or Bjelica. We should have kept Jerekbo.

Favors, Exum and Thabo make an incredible $33 million combined. We could have had Randle and Jerekbo for $12.
Randle is so good. But I don't think in quin's system unfortunately

Exum was never worth his new contract if we are not going to play him after any mistake. Should have let the market dictate his value. Or live by the sword and due by the sword and give him 20 mind a night. Best to trade him for cents in the dollar now, for him and Jazz.

Yes trade Exum for another veteran at the end of his career that can shoot the ball and make it look the Quin system a bit more interesting.

I think that Quin has to revise his offense. The current Nba has nothing to do with the European slow pace style of basketball.

Last edited:
Let’s put a positive spin on this shall we? If this was Lyles, he would have curled into the fetus position with his thumb up his ***, i mean...mouth.

I do trust Dante to start playing better. He’s at least shown fortitude from all his setbacks, including injuries and DNP’s before.