What's new

Dante Exum to the Rockets

It’s really hard to make a case either way until we see where these picks and pick swaps actually land.
no way, that's a cop out... a bird in the hand is still worth 2 in the bush......

like yo if your whole point is lets wait and see why are u here typing instant take responses? i truly dont get this type of POV...

to me its gate-keeping... and its like not even well thought out gate-keeping... its gate-keeping for the sake of resolving complex situations in a simplistic way "well no one knows" so why pay it any mind, lemme put my simple mind at ease elsewhere.

We know for sure what Utah got back for Deron, not much... Buncha backups...

This is all young players involved and draft picks, how can u be so sure that your appraisal of said assets is even remotely in the right ballpark? (ask me the same question, ill lay out a thorougly bulletted response that deals with several multi-year outlooks..)

This is all young players involved and draft picks, how can u be so sure that your appraisal of said assets is even remotely in the right ballpark? (ask me the same question, ill lay out a thorougly bulletted response that deals with several multi-year outlooks..)

I'm not positive that Houston got a better deal than New Orleans got for Jrue Holiday.

I'm not positive that Houston got a better deal than New Orleans got for Jrue Holiday.
I think Houston wants to bottom out. They want to cut salary. Their own pick in this draft might be top-5, and with Covid eliminating fans, this is a good year to tank it.

I think Houston wants to bottom out. They want to cut salary. Their own pick in this draft might be top-5, and with Covid eliminating fans, this is a good year to tank it.
Except OKC has rights to swap either their pick or the Miami pick they own with the Houston pick. So not ideal.

A lot of unknowns but comparing a trade with Harden to Deron is apples to oranges. It certainly does appear that Houston came out well given the box Harden had put them in.

If the Nets stay competitive, the Rockets got next to nothing. A bunch of unused pick swaps and 4 late firsts + Oladipo (expiring), Kurucs and Exum isn't really that great. I like Oladipo, but I guess all he is in this is another first round pick from someone. Rockets owe their pick to OKC this year unless it's 1-4, and they have no chance on the playoffs, so I assume they are tanking like there's no tomorrow.

Not keen on royce/prince swap he seems long but is he a defensive wing?

Nance I don't know if we need his services.

We are 3rd just behind clips. If we shoot well we can be higher. There's only 1 opponent I'm looking forward to, the Lakers.

I mean I think he got the MVP in both series... I understand your point but those were KD led teams... Curry was co pilot.
MVP is misleading.

Igoudala got one too. The GS system and culture made KD a champion. Outside of that culture, he hasn't accomplished much. Sure he has won a couple series and scored a bunch of points, but he hasn't truly led a team. This Nets team will be a true test of his legacy.

When it's all said and done, KD will win less titles than LeBron yet will have played with much much better talent along the way.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

Cutting the Exum slander tho, as far as I remember, he was decent enough on the Cavs, better than for us.