What's new

Dante has been out forever because he ded

Exum is going to retire at some point and people will still be talking about his potential. The guy is weak and injury prone. All he has played is like 30% of all games available as a member of the Jazz.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Very few human beings in the history of the world have made as much money as he has with doing as little as he has. You have to admit it's an impressive feat.

You really think I'm not rooting for a Jazz player to do well?

Please explain why that makes any sense for me.
It makes sense to him because he is only rooting for Exum and Ingles. He would prefer Mitchell to struggle and play bad if that meant more playing time and opportunity for Exum. Obviously he and a bunch of Exum fan boys are not Jazz fans.

It makes sense to him because he is only rooting for Exum and Ingles. He would prefer Mitchell to struggle and play bad if that meant more playing time and opportunity for Exum. Obviously he and a bunch of Exum fan boys are not Jazz fans.
No wrong I want Mitchell to be good. Do I think most people go overboard about him yes but I want him to be the best he can possibly be. So no

No wrong I want Mitchell to be good. Do I think most people go overboard about him yes but I want him to be the best he can possibly be. So no

Your posts suggest otherwise. But I am sure you would like people to believe this.

Keep in mind you have posted that Exum has way more potential than Mitchell so he should get more playing time and opportunities and that Ingles is better than Mitchell and a better offensive player.

Its cool, we get it. Most of your posts are about Simmons, Exum, and Ingles. Obviously you are a fan of Austalian players and follow them. I think its safe to assume you are a teenage kid in Australia, or maybe @elan_prodigy Alt.

Your posts suggest otherwise. But I am sure you would like people to believe this.

Keep in mind you have posted that Exum has way more potential than Mitchell so he should get more playing time and opportunities and that Ingles is better than Mitchell and a better offensive player.

Its cool, we get it. Most of your posts are about Simmons, Exum, and Ingles. Obviously you are a fan of Austalian players and follow them. I think its safe to assume you are a teenage kid in Australia, or maybe @elan_prodigy Alt.
Lol

It's good to see that people are welcoming a Jazz player back from injury by supporting him. *Eyeroll*

The same people that say some Aussies are only here for the Aussies and aren't real fans, are also showing your status of being anti-fans about one of our players who is trying to improve.

How good do you think Donovan is in the league ect. Top what?

How good do you think Dante is in the league? Top what?

Please don’t dodge the question.

I dont know he is very young still and developing. But if there was a draft of all players he would definitely be chosen in the first round, probably a 15-20th pick.

Exum, who I like, would not be chosen in the first 5 rounds.

I dont know he is very young still and developing. But if there was a draft of all players he would definitely be chosen in the first round, probably a 15-20th pick.

Exum, who I like, would not be chosen in the first 5 rounds.
How about you stop being so negative. Cause the best backcourt the jazz can field is Dante and Donovan. Cause that's the only chance the jazz have in the playoffs to progress

How about you stop being so negative. Cause the best backcourt the jazz can field is Dante and Donovan. Cause that's the only chance the jazz have in the playoffs to progress

No, that is incorrect. Stop being so negative that we are reliant on Exum for anything. Hopefully he plays a part in it and I think he might. I am a big fan, there is nothing what I said.