What's new

Dante has been out forever because he ded

Whats the over/under that Mitchell climbs out of the bottom in efficiency (in the NBA) of the last 10 games that Locke pointed out , since we're during over and under on Jazz players
They ignore efficiency. If Donovan was the worst efficient player in the league most people would say Donovan is playing good.

Before the Marc Gasol trade I would've argued against the Raptors being a bad matchup for them, but yeah at this stage all of those teams have Cs that pull Embiid away from the rim while also being able to guard him on the other end.
Even with JV they blew Sixers twice and JV scored 20+pts on Embiid both times. Now with Gasol it got even worse.

Even with JV they blew Sixers twice and JV scored 20+pts on Embiid both times. Now with Gasol it got even worse.
One of those came before Butler got there so I wouldn't really count that one, and the Sixers looked much much better when they played at home in their win vs the Raptors 2nd win at home when Butler was there. I just wasn't convinced that the Raptors were decisively better in a 7 game series vs the Sixers on a matchup basis, but even with the Sixers getting Harris I think the Raptors getting Gasol is more important in that potential matchup that I'd give the Raptors a clear advantage now considering the Sixers have little depth.

There are certain guys whose names are an inside joke in hindsight. Tomic. CJ Miles. Trey Lolz. What meaning will ‘Exum’ have in 8 years?

No, we look at things realistically. There just happens to be way more negative than positive in Exum's career so far, do you disagree?

I think my behavior on this forum is pretty consistently 'realist with a twist of homer-optimism.'
With just a hint of 'I just started college and am smarter than everyone else.'

I think a lot of negative goes towards Snyder valuing older vets that last only a year with the Jazz over putting Exum out there to learn from his mistakes and playing through them. I got sick and tired of watching the limitations of Shane Mack (obviously every team he plays for does too) and watching the short, slow Raul Neto playing Mack's role now. George Hill is gone and look how fast he's gone downhill. Now Rubio put up for trade with the Jazz ready to move on. Exum is still in Utah where management turned all inquiries away during the trade deadline. Time to play him ,Jazz are running out of excuses in starting the Exum /Mitchell era.

The Jazz caught a lot of losses early due to the brutal schedule, wouldn't be as bad if they were based on the East Coast.

found the stats for last season... Jazz vs East = 14-16 and vs west 34-18

I think claiming Jazz are a 60+ win team in the East is a bit far fetched even with excuses like travel/schedule.

No, we look at things realistically. There just happens to be way more negative than positive in Exum's career so far, do you disagree?'

I think depends on what expectations you personally placed him, he was a high pick so people are entitled to be disappointed in his achievements to date. Then again if you look at how raw he was when drafted and some of the things he has shown at times, you might be happy with the player he currently is and the positive impact he can produce, especially on defense.

For mine he is about where he should be given limited time due to injuries. I'm still excited for the future, the game he started prior to his injury was awesome with his ability to link with Rudy, noting it was against a terrible opponent.

Exum is going to retire at some point and people will still be talking about his potential. The guy is weak and injury prone. All he has played is like 30% of all games available as a member of the Jazz.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

The Jazz passed up the opportunity to trade for a point guard averaging 20 points per game in order to keep Exum. Time for him to step up.

There was a rumor we were going to trade AK for Ginobili back in 2006 but we backed out. Wonder how legit that was.