What's new

Dante has been out forever because he ded

Honestly, I thought that the Conoly deal wasnt the right move for the Jazz. I dont like the idea of trading for overplayed players just because they fit a need. Mike Conoly is a really good pg, but not as good as he is getting paid, especially considering he is 30+

"Leave the bum, take the Canoly."

Can he turn into Ex-bum?
giphy.gif

I have Robert Covington on my fantasy team. He's been out with a "bruised ankle" since Jan 2, three days before Dante went down. It looks like Covington might return first, though.

Nah, I dont think Exum is and I wouldn't label Rubio either.

Neto plays limited minutes and is injured consistently from just playing. Exum at least has major impact moments that sideline him.
So Exum is not injury prone just from playing, but he has major impact moments... just from playing... that sideline him. Not prone though, but can we say susceptible? Vulnerable? Inclined? Disposed?

So Exum is not injury prone just from playing, but he has major impact moments... just from playing... that sideline him. Not prone though, but can we say susceptible? Vulnerable? Inclined? Disposed?

ya predisposed to some dickhead recklessly flying into and ontop of him

I mean, there are impact moments that are going to hurt anyone.

If I walked up to you with a baseball bat and smashed your knees in, it's not because you're injury prone, to use an extreme example.

Yeah at least with Exum's injury proneness it's a lot more to do with just being unlucky than anything in particular about his body (outside of his ACL tear but I think now that he's in his early 20s and has shown to not having lingering issues with it outside of occasional tendinitis that it's a non-factor). If he can avoid stupid freak incidents that sideline him for months then he projects to stay healthy and play a lot of games for the Jazz.

Neto seemingly can't play for more than a couple of weeks at NBA level before he breaks down. He's backup guard quality for sure when he can play but he isn't reliable at this stage, and it's starting to get worryingly predictable.