What's new

Dante has been out forever because he ded

That's ridiculous. I think Donovan is a really good player. He could shoot 0-20 and people wouldn't say anything. Simmons is better but donovan is really good. U don't want Dante to succeed please. U people won't have anything negative to talk about. U love to bash dante
When you say "U" are you referring to the U? Or to BYU?

That's ridiculous. I think Donovan is a really good player. He could shoot 0-20 and people wouldn't say anything. Simmons is better but donovan is really good. U don't want Dante to succeed please. U people won't have anything negative to talk about. U love to bash dante
This year Brian Simmons shoots 17% of his shots at 10ft or farther as a PG. He's really a short center that takes the ball up the floor. His % at 10 and beyond are 24% 10-16ft, 6.7% 16-3pt, and 0% from 3pt range.
He does things well, but is basically a passing center that can't shoot beyond 10ft.

DM hasn't been shooting efficiently, but he is physically capable of shooting beyond 10ft and forcing a defender to try to defend him. I kind of like that.

Hater

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

When you say "U" are you referring to the U? Or to BYU?
Neither.

R-7630140-1445513295-9247.jpeg.jpg

Also, a confession: I didn't envision so many white guys in that group.

That's nonsense. I love Xman...it just hurts that he has been injured so much. If we blow off a little steam, bear with us. We will fully embrace him when he is on the court for a season or two, and starts to realize his potential.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using JazzFanz mobile app

Last edited:
After being out this long you have to think it's going to take Dante quite a while to find his rhythm and start playing well again once he finally comes back. Every game is so important from here on out, I really hope him being reinserted into the lineup doesn't mess things up too much.

After being out this long you have to think it's going to take Dante quite a while to find his rhythm and start playing well again once he finally comes back. Every game is so important from here on out, I really hope him being reinserted into the lineup doesn't mess things up too much.
Firstly they aren't playing all that good and as usual you're negative as always

If people are gonna go all crybaby about wasted money, be objective. Udoh and Thabo waste the same amount of money and bench space as Exum.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Yabut they expire this season... If Dante was a 1+1 or 2+1 its a different story.