What's new

Dante has been out forever because he ded

So he's Jean Grey? Will he come back as a Phoenix, or will he just come back in Phoenix?

Like Gandolf and Harry Potter (I think he died or almost died... I didn't really watch all those movies).

I watched that stupid Umbrella Academy... I won't spoil it for those of you that would like to waste their time watching it. It is just plot-cheating imo.

What is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger.

GracefulCompetentGeese-max-1mb.gif

I'm not sure hate is the proper word in this instance. More likely disappointment. We've all had such high hopes for things to go well for him and have him take strides (literally at this point) toward making the team better. At this point a little humor at his expense is the only coping mechanism some have. Short of about 5% of the people on the forum we want him to get back and succeed, but at this point it is getting extremely difficult to imagine that happening.
Lol U and all the other haters keep telling yourself that. Y'all don't want him to succeed please

Lol U and all the other haters keep telling yourself that. Y'all don't want him to succeed please
If Dante succeeds then the Jazz succeed. Kind of dumb to suggest a Jazz fan doesn’t want him to succeed. Now you, on the other hand, being a hater of Donovan, his success, to you, means that there’s less attention shining on Simmons and Exum, so you don’t like that, and as you don’t like the Jazz, you don’t really care about them or Donovan succeeding, unless it’s because of Exum.

If Dante succeeds then the Jazz succeed. Kind of dumb to suggest a Jazz fan doesn’t want him to succeed. Now you, on the other hand, being a hater of Donovan, his success, to you, means that there’s less attention shining on Simmons and Exum, so you don’t like that, and as you don’t like the Jazz, you don’t really care about them or Donovan succeeding, unless it’s because of Exum.
That's ridiculous. I think Donovan is a really good player. He could shoot 0-20 and people wouldn't say anything. Simmons is better but donovan is really good. U don't want Dante to succeed please. U people won't have anything negative to talk about. U love to bash dante