What's new

Dante has been out forever because he ded

You make a good point. Boozer was an ***, but he was a very good offensive player and one of the keys to our success in the post S2M era pre-Snyder regime. That 2007 jazz run was highly entertaining.
Yep. I really liked that team.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Yep. I really liked that team.

Yes. That first playoff series with Houston might be my favorite series of all time. Tears, dunks, Tmac, Yao, JVG, money memo, harp posting Tmac, booz, Dwill... good stuff

And then the drama of the warriors series. Dwill foul trouble, Brown going down, Fisher entering the arena midgame, our frontcourt pulverizing them into submission. Loved that 2007 team.

What were your favorite moments?

Yes. That first playoff series with Houston might be my favorite series of all time. Tears, dunks, Tmac, Yao, JVG, money memo, harp posting Tmac, booz, Dwill... good stuff

And then the drama of the warriors series. Dwill foul trouble, Brown going down, Fisher entering the arena midgame, our frontcourt pulverizing them into submission. Loved that 2007 team.

Boozer in game 7 against Houston was my favorite moment of that era/team. He was a beast and extremely efficient if I'm remembering correctly.

And I just irrationally loved everything about okur.

Hoffa muscling Duncan and keeping him from establishing position. He should have been more utilized in that series.

I was at that game when Fisher came in midgame. I've been to many games since the S&M days in the 90s and that was the loudest I've ever heard the delta center. It was nuts. I wonder how the jazz would've fared against LA in 2008 if Fisher were still with Utah...

He can’t stay healthy long enough.

Saying he’s not injury prone is one of the most demonstrably absurd things I’ve heard suggested on this board.

The two injuries that cost him the most time where fluke occurrences (especially the Warren injury). If he doesn't have those he's just a regular player who had a hamstring strain and ankle sprain and we wouldn't think anything of it.

The only injury he's had that is worrisome for future injuries is the ACL injury and he hasn't had any knee issues since.

The two injuries that cost him the most time where fluke occurrences (especially the Warren injury). If he doesn't have those he's just a regular player who had a hamstring strain and ankle sprain and we wouldn't think anything of it.

The only injury he's had that is worrisome for future injuries is the ACL injury and he hasn't had any knee issues since.

Just curious, aren’t all injuries “fluke” incidents?

I’ve never heard of a player planning an injury. Did Greg Oden plan his injuries? How about embiid? Did Boogie plan his torn Achilles so he could not get a max deal and play a season with the warriors?

The key issue with Dante is how badly does he want back? I seriously question his toughness and desire to get back on the court.

Just curious, aren’t all injuries “fluke” incidents?

I’ve never heard of a player planning an injury. Did Greg Oden plan his injuries? How about embiid? Did Boogie plan his torn Achilles so he could not get a max deal and play a season with the warriors?

The key issue with Dante is how badly does he want back? I seriously question his toughness and desire to get back on the court.
And you have no clue about athletes

So you tell me why would U say U question his desire and U question his toughness. Such a stupid statement.

U should read the thread that U keep commenting in before U ask others to repeat what they’ve already stated several times already. U probably don’t need to go back very far, just read the last few pages. Don’t be lazy

Man... by the time he gets back In shape the season will be mostly over. This sucks. Why didn’t we draft a point guard again? Like seriously, why didn’t we knowing the injury history and ineffectiveness of our point guards? Did we think Allen could play the point?

Is there a WC playoff team that has worse PGs than we do? It seems like we put a ton of pressure on certain positions to compensate for our glaring deficiencies at PG. it’s times likes these where I genuinely feel sorry for Mitchell. He’s being asked to do more than Westbrook, DLIL, Steph Curry, and many other stars. Outside of Lebron, who’s asked to do more with less?
U shouldn't even put Donovan in the same sentence as those players