What's new

Dante has been out forever because he ded

The exact date of ded is unfortunately unknown. I suspect it may have happened his rookie year and Lindsey ordered a weekend at Bernie's protocol to throw jazzfanz off his lies. Most likely his bodies decay has become too much with the ankle being the final twig to snap. The truth will finally have to come out. Cause of death: Mouthbreathertosis frail longboi bambititis.

In loving memory
Longboi
1995-2014
Gone before we knew you :(
View attachment 6889

My god.

Well officially a completely toxic contract on the book for a couple years. Maybe we can dump it but it’s negative value.

Big whiff by Lindsey, possibly twice depending on what you believe about the trade deadline.

Too bad.

Is his third year fully guaranteed? I thought it was partially guaranteed or team option but hoopshype doesnt indicate anything. Maybe it is a bad memory or wishful thinking.

Yeah, this is pretty much it. Such a promising athlete too, but I'd say his potential is pretty much gone at this point. His body is not cut out for the NBA.

Is his third year fully guaranteed? I thought it was partially guaranteed or team option but hoopshype doesnt indicate anything. Maybe it is a bad memory or wishful thinking.

Unfortunately it's fully guaranteed.

You guys are really looking at this from the wrong angle. We’ll have the opportunity to re-sign him for cheap when he expires, because we still won’t know who he is, we’ve invested so much in him already, and if he reaches his ceiling then we could have him on a great deal. We could re-up him for 3 years / 21M in 2021.

It kinda reminds me of DRose except Exum was never a good player.
I saw a youtube video about "Why Derick Rose was destined to be injured". It was basically because of the guy's walk, like his walking and running gate was really weird and awkward. It put stress on parts of his legs that weren't normal and lead to his knees exploding. IDK how accurate the video is, but Dante moves really really weird out there. It's more than "lanky dude walk" its something else. I wonder if the same thing is making him have so many leg injuries.

Dante is basically in his 5th rookie year... looks like he gets another next year... Dante is the eternal rookie.

Dante is basically in his 5th rookie year... looks like he gets another next year... Dante is the eternal rookie.

unnamed-14133.jpg