What's new

Derek Fisher, noted family man of faith, busted on DUI

Go to any online blood alcohol calculator and enter your body weight and 6 beers in a hour, you arent getting close to .22 unless you are 100 lbs. You must have had some defective *** breathalyzer.

If you were around 200 lbs, you would probably need to drink at least 10 beers in a hour to even get close to .2

You would have to be ****ing Jeff Gordon of drunk driving to able to drive at .22 without crashing your car.

Go to any online blood alcohol calculator and enter your body weight and 6 beers in a hour, you arent getting close to .22 unless you are 100 lbs. You must have had some defective *** breathalyzer.

If you were around 200 lbs, you would probably need to drink at least 10 beers in a hour to even get close to .2

Depends on the beer, diet and liver health will also effect your BAC.

The usual training I have experienced is .04 BAC per beer on average. After an hour, your BAC should go back down by .04. So .08 is drinking two beers right before blowing in a breath-a-lizer (spelling?). For .22, it's usually from mixed drinks and even shots compounded either really quickly (couple shots with a few beers within an hour) or a lot over time (imagine three mixed drinks an hour for like 3 hours). .22 is pretty high and hard to reach since the body is pretty decent at purging at that .04 rate.

.22 is pretty drunk. Although the more drunk you get the more you think you can drive sometimes. I feel more drunk at .08 than I do at .11 or so. The last time I did all the field sobriety tests as a volunteer for uhp I blew a .16, which is double the legal limit. I had 6 sets of cops run me through the field tests, both standard ones and experimental ones and only 1 set of cops said they would arrest me if they had pulled me over. That one set of cops thought I was slightly below legal limit but close enough to warrant arresting and breathalyzing. The amount I drank was 8 or 10 shots in 2 hours to get to that point. .22 is really drunk and takes a bit. That is hard for me to get that drunk because I metabolize alcohol pretty fast. .22 is way more drunk than I would ever like to get.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using JazzFanz mobile app

I did do 14 shots in 2 hours at one of the cop trainings. But I did not pass their tests and don't remember what I blew that time, I was pretty trashed. That was a record for the most anyone has drank at one of their tests.

5-6 beers in an hour would trash me these days.

Back in college, I had a friend where over a 24 hour period he drank 40+ beers. It was keystone and colors, but still impressive.

I did do 14 shots in 2 hours at one of the cop trainings. But I did not pass their tests and don't remember what I blew that time, I was pretty trashed. That was a record for the most anyone has drank at one of their tests.

I don't even start feeling buzzed until about 8 or 9 beers in, but that's not hard liquor.

I don't even start feeling buzzed until about 8 or 9 beers in, but that's not hard liquor.

Depends on what type of beer for me, or I should say what alcohol level they are. The Utah 4 percent beers take until about 6 to feel buzzed. Some strong beers will have me feeling buzzed after 1 Stein.

5-6 beers in an hour would trash me these days.

Back in college, I had a friend where over a 24 hour period he drank 40+ beers. It was keystone and colors, but still impressive.
I was camping one night with this dude who was smoking crack and drinking beer.
He drank a 36 pack while I was awake, then I went to bed at about 5 am and woke up at about 7 to go fishing with him and he was still up and drinking.
He kept drinking while we fished too. If I had to guess I would say he drank between 40-50 beers in about 15 hours. Of course you can drink more when you are smoking crack too but still.

I was camping one night with this dude who was smoking crack and drinking beer.
He drank a 36 pack while I was awake, then I went to bed at about 5 am and woke up at about 7 to go fishing with him and he was still up and drinking.
He kept drinking while we fished too. If I had to guess I would say he drank between 40-50 beers in about 15 hours. Of course you can drink more when you are smoking crack too but still.

Good ****ing lord.

Good ****ing lord.
Ya I was amazed. He was a co worker. Ended up failing a drug test and getting fired lol.

2 cool things happened from that night though. 1st, at about 2 in the morning we were cooking hot dogs in the fire and when I sat down to eat one a skunk came out from under my chair between my legs sniffing. I slowly got up and started walking around the campfire and the skunk followed me. It followed me around the fire for like 5 or 10 minutes until my hot dog was gone and then disappeared into the bushes. Thank god my dog wasn't with me that night.

Then around 3 or 4 am a family of racoons (2 little ones and a mom I reckon) came and sat under our picnic table and just hung out with us for about a half hour.

The fishing was so so good that morning. We were catching them constantly. I bet I caught like 30 fish in 2 hours. Couldn't keep em off my lure.
The other guy was using worms and getting pissed cause every time he set his pole down and opened a beer and lit a smoke he would get a bite and half to put his beer and smoke down. He eventually just stopped fishing so he could drink and smoke in peace.

Ya I was amazed. He was a co worker. Ended up failing a drug test and getting fired lol.

2 cool things happened from that night though. 1st, at about 2 in the morning we were cooking hot dogs in the fire and when I sat down to eat one a skunk came out from under my chair between my legs sniffing. I slowly got up and started walking around the campfire and the skunk followed me. It followed me around the fire for like 5 or 10 minutes until my hot dog was gone and then disappeared into the bushes. Thank god my dog wasn't with me that night.

Then around 3 or 4 am a family of racoons (2 little ones and a mom I reckon) came and sat under our picnic table and just hung out with us for about a half hour.

The fishing was so so good that morning. We were catching them constantly. I bet I caught like 30 fish in 2 hours. Couldn't keep em off my lure.
The other guy was using worms and getting pissed cause every time he set his pole down and opened a beer and lit a smoke he would get a bite and half to put his beer and smoke down. He eventually just stopped fishing so he could drink and smoke in peace.

He was smoking crack while fishing, or cigs?

He was smoking crack while fishing, or cigs?
Cigs.
He smoked all his crack while we were drinking that night.

And I'm not gonna lie..... I smoked a bit too

3 beers @ 4% in less than 2 hours and I feel buzzed. I think everyone defines buzzed differently. If I can tell I've consumed alcohol at all I consider that buzzed.

Sent from my SM-J700P using JazzFanz mobile app