What's new

Deron Williams talks about Gordon Hayward & the Jazz

akirac73

Deron Williams on Gordon Hayward, the only Utah player remaining from his Jazz tenure: "I knew he was going to be really good, just [because of] the IQ he had and the confidence he had early on. But he's probably an All-Star this year. He's definitely developed into a go-to player and a No. 1 option for a playoff team, which says a lot."
https://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0601566663204150492-4

Deron Williams on the Jazz: "Man, they've put a solid group together. They definitely went through some rebuilding years, kind of collecting assets and draft picks. They definitely have an identity now. They have a great mix of youth and then experience, adding Joe [Johnson] and Boris [Diaw] and George Hill, guys like that to complement the young guys they have. They're a really solid team – tough defensively, really patient offensively and get good shots and know how to play the game the right way."
https://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0601508458809793117-4

Stifle Tower

Punch Bowl Re-Filler
More like..."I knew he was going to be really good. That's why I threw the ball hard at his head when he was a rookie."

Deron was a punk and an insolent *******. I was so happy when the Jazz traded him - and laughed when he was so shocked. But hey, the assets we got for him helped build the current team. So thanks, Coach Killer.

Saint Cy of JFC

More like..."I knew he was going to be really good. That's why I threw the ball hard at his head when he was a rookie."

Deron was a punk and an insolent *******. I was so happy when the Jazz traded him - and laughed when was so shocked. But hey, the assets we got for him helped build the current team. So thanks, Coach Killer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urE_fCp7e5s

STFU you dumbass clown. He "threw teh ball at his head" gtfo.

Stifle Tower

Punch Bowl Re-Filler
ok, maybe i misremembered. Still a bitch *** move by Deron. I'm really tired of your personal attacks and profanity directed at me. Posts will be reported from now on.

Saint Cy of JFC

That's not the clip. Maybe I'll try to find it. The play I remember is when Gordon had his head turned and DWill whistled a pass right by him. This clip has him throwing a nice easy one to him. I'm tired of your personal attacks and profanity. Posts will be reported from now on.

So you can call someone a "punk and insolent *******" but you are going to cry to Jason when I call you a "dumbass clown"? Good lord.

What kind of POS cries about profanity directly after calling someone an "insolent *******"?

akirac73

Call me crazy...but I think D-will could find his way back on the Jazz someday and play that saavy veteran off the bench role like JJ currently is. Time heals all wounds.

Saint Cy of JFC

Call me crazy...but I think D-will could find his way back on the Jazz someday and play that saavy veteran off the bench role like JJ currently is.

Would be the greatest. Then Millsap signs back when he is 32. Our bench would have Dwill and Millsap. I would cry.

gregbroncs

Call me crazy...but I think D-will could find his way back on the Jazz someday and play that saavy veteran off the bench role like JJ currently is. Time heals all wounds.
I hope not. This team does not need the personality he had when here. I loved him when he was here but I have no interest in seeing him back.