What's new

Deron Williams talks about Gordon Hayward & the Jazz

akirac73

Deron Williams on Gordon Hayward, the only Utah player remaining from his Jazz tenure: "I knew he was going to be really good, just [because of] the IQ he had and the confidence he had early on. But he's probably an All-Star this year. He's definitely developed into a go-to player and a No. 1 option for a playoff team, which says a lot."
https://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0601566663204150492-4

Deron Williams on the Jazz: "Man, they've put a solid group together. They definitely went through some rebuilding years, kind of collecting assets and draft picks. They definitely have an identity now. They have a great mix of youth and then experience, adding Joe [Johnson] and Boris [Diaw] and George Hill, guys like that to complement the young guys they have. They're a really solid team – tough defensively, really patient offensively and get good shots and know how to play the game the right way."
https://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0601508458809793117-4

More like..."I knew he was going to be really good. That's why I threw the ball hard at his head when he was a rookie."

Deron was a punk and an insolent *******. I was so happy when the Jazz traded him - and laughed when he was so shocked. But hey, the assets we got for him helped build the current team. So thanks, Coach Killer.

More like..."I knew he was going to be really good. That's why I threw the ball hard at his head when he was a rookie."

Deron was a punk and an insolent *******. I was so happy when the Jazz traded him - and laughed when was so shocked. But hey, the assets we got for him helped build the current team. So thanks, Coach Killer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urE_fCp7e5s

STFU you dumbass clown. He "threw teh ball at his head" gtfo.

ok, maybe i misremembered. Still a bitch *** move by Deron. I'm really tired of your personal attacks and profanity directed at me. Posts will be reported from now on.

That's not the clip. Maybe I'll try to find it. The play I remember is when Gordon had his head turned and DWill whistled a pass right by him. This clip has him throwing a nice easy one to him. I'm tired of your personal attacks and profanity. Posts will be reported from now on.

So you can call someone a "punk and insolent *******" but you are going to cry to Jason when I call you a "dumbass clown"? Good lord.

What kind of POS cries about profanity directly after calling someone an "insolent *******"?

Call me crazy...but I think D-will could find his way back on the Jazz someday and play that saavy veteran off the bench role like JJ currently is. Time heals all wounds.

Call me crazy...but I think D-will could find his way back on the Jazz someday and play that saavy veteran off the bench role like JJ currently is.

Would be the greatest. Then Millsap signs back when he is 32. Our bench would have Dwill and Millsap. I would cry.

Call me crazy...but I think D-will could find his way back on the Jazz someday and play that saavy veteran off the bench role like JJ currently is. Time heals all wounds.
I hope not. This team does not need the personality he had when here. I loved him when he was here but I have no interest in seeing him back.

So you can call someone a "punk and insolent *******" but you are going to cry to Jason when I call you a "dumbass clown"? Good lord.

What kind of POS cries about profanity directly after calling someone an "insolent *******"?
Have I attacked a member of the board? There's a rule against that. You obviously hate me for some reason because you frequently respond to my posts with insults and profanity directed at me. Also, I think you may be circumventing the profanity filter with your acronyms. The filter doesn't consider the word ******* as profanity. But let me test your word ... "****."

No, our team needs an ornery presence.
An ornery presence on the floor is different than an *** in the locker room and towards his own players. We don't need Deron. Besides I like this teams demeanor on the floor. Deron is more likely to destroy that than help.

And how many of your insults have I reported? None to date. I let a lot slide but I'm tired of it. It's this kind of stuff that has driven so many good posters from this board over the past several years. Why not.."you're wrong about that pass; here's the proof?"! instead you use STFU, GTFO and dumbass clown.

Oh, and thanks for calling me a POS in a subsequent post. You're right, I am a Person Of Substance.

An ornery presence on the floor is different than an *** in the locker room and towards his own players. We don't need Deron. Besides I like this teams demeanor on the floor. Deron is more likely to destroy that than help.

Deron would be fine. He seems to get along just fine in Dallas. He is a different dude now. He still lives in Utah. We need to bring him home. Him and Sloan had a relationship that soured. I dont think Dwill was a terrible teammate. He definitely got along just fine with the core he came up with in Utah. Maybe he hated Al Jefferson, but so did 90% of jazz fans.

And how many of your insults have I reported? None to date. I let a lot slide but I'm tired of it. It's this kind of stuff that has driven so many good posters from this board over the past several years. Why not..you're wrong about that pass; here's the proof?"! instead you use STFU, GTFO and dumbass clown.

I dont know. No one tells me who reports me.

I'm glad you think you can throw insults at people and not receive any back. You must be a real big man with that kind of attitude. Can't believe you are crying about being called a "dumbass clown" after you called another man a "punk and an insolent *******".

Just once, I wish the crowd wouldn't boo Deron. I think he's a good dude, and it's clear he still has a soft spot for Utah.

Just once, I wish the crowd wouldn't boo Deron. I think he's a good dude, and it's clear he still has a soft spot for Utah.

I still think it's extremely ironic the one dude we ran out of Utah actually still lives in Utah. For all those years worrying about if players actually wanted to be here (not the team, but the actual location), the one guy who actually wanted to live in Utah doesnt play for us.