What's new

Did We Just Jump OKC?

JazzyFresh

Banned
With Durant gone, do we move up in playoff position? I know we haven't done anything yet, but on paper, are we the better team?

Ha... Didn't even think about this but sure we better.

With Durant gone, do we move up in playoff position? I know we haven't done anything yet, but on paper, are we the better team?

Since your from Wyoming I know basketball is such a foreign sport and not rodeo but are you serious?
OKC still has Russ who is by far better then anyone the Jazz have. They have solid role players also. Now Russ gets to hoist up more shots but to answer your question, No Utah is not better then OKC at this time.. This is some homerism if you even think. Utah wasn't even a playoff team and you want to say thwey are better? lol Russ is a top 10 player and now with Durant gone Stats wise I expect him to be a top 5 typle player and make a run for MVP since he will be carrying the load and not sharing touches anymore. I was just waiting for
Jazz fans to say they are better. I saw this coming.lol

Since your from Wyoming I know basketball is such a foreign sport and not rodeo but are you serious?
OKC still has Russ who is by far better then anyone the Jazz have. They have solid role players also. Now Russ gets to hoist up more shots but to answer your question, No Utah is not better then OKC at this time.. This is some homerism if you even think. Utah wasn't even a playoff team and you want to say thwey are better? lol Russ is a top 10 player and now with Durant gone Stats wise I expect him to be a top 5 typle player and make a run for MVP since he will be carrying the load and not sharing touches anymore. I was just waiting for

Jazz are better

Nvmd... I was going to answer but I realized that I'm responding to the worst poster on this forum. You saying I don't know anything about basketball is the true definition of irony.

Does OKC even make the playoffs? We have to hope they get in as the 7th/8th seed. If not, kiss that 1st round draft pick goodbye.

I'm all in on Bogut now. Someone is going to trade for him, may as well be us. Bogut + 2050 1st round pick for one of our gazillion 2nds.

The thing that annoys me about this board software is that even when you put someone on ignore, you still have to see their mouth breathing posts because others quote them.

Sorry, but unless OKC gets some help they are not a top 5 team without Durrant. Look what happened in 2015 when he was hurt. Memphis, Portland and Utah are all better teams. Love Westbrook, but he's not Lebron. He can't carry this team on his back for an entire year. He'll score, but he'll also lead the league in turnovers by a wide margin. And that's if he sticks around. OKC may try to move him.

Yup.

2016_07_04_131800.jpg

its going to get real interesting for the 2-8 seeds now.

spurs are getting old...
thunder just lost a huge piece....
blazers are still strong, but I think we're going to be better next year. We're ready!

Depends on OKC's willingness to become a defense and system team, so I say they struggle early this season and start low, but then push the 8th seed.

And remember kids, if you ever use Jazzfanz App, use it safe.

Depends on OKC's willingness to become a defense and system team, so I say they struggle early this season and start low, but then push the 8th seed.

And remember kids, if you ever use Jazzfanz App, use it safe.
OKC getting the 8th seed would be best possible scenario for Utah. They'd get a pick in the 15-17 range.

OKC getting the 8th seed would be best possible scenario for Utah. They'd get a pick in the 15-17 range.

Westbrook has a lot of pride and will be playing for a contract in the richest year in NBA history. Adams is a beast. Oladipo will do stuff. I still think they're a playoff team (health permitting)