What's new

Do you have reliable access to Jazz games this coming season?

Do you have a reliable method to watch Jazz games for the upcoming season?

• Yes.

Votes: 41 62.1%
  • No.

Votes: 20 30.3%
  • I have no idea.

Votes: 5 7.6%

• Total voters
r/adamsilverfanpage had a good link for the Jazz game last night. I don't know how long they'll last though.

Just got notified that the NBA app can broadcast to your TV. Wonder if that would work with running the VPN off my phone. Oh well, I think I’ll use @jope ’s code and just get hehestreams.

The reddit page discord just has chat. You have to beg someone to PM you links.
I live in TN and have the NBA League Pass Utah Jazz Team pass. It was $119. I loved the quality last year, and they do save every game all season so you can watch any games you miss in HD, but there are several headaches.
1. Almost no preseason. They traditionally get one or two.
2. Local blackouts. I live near Nashville and for some reason that means that all games VS Memphis and Atlanta are blacked out. They will be available to watch later as every game is saved, but Home blackout games can't be accessed for 3 frigging days. That's six games a year I miss out on unless I find a glitchy ad-laden pirate feed.
3. National games blackouts. This includes all ESPN, TNT and NBA TV games. Many people can watch these with their basic cable packages, but we cut that cord years ago. You add those games together, that's like 27 games or something this year. Unlike home games, you only have to wait 3 hours to watch the game, but it's still a pain because most games start so late here that waiting 3 hours means I really have to wait a full day and I surround myself with so much Jazz social media that I get the game spoiled for me. My way around the ESPN games and TNT is to use my dad's cable log in and watch on my computer. This does not work for NBA TV so It's more annoying fuzzy glitchy forced-ad laden pirate feeds.
4. No post season. All playoff games have to be worked around. It's a mess.

I just signed up for 7 weeks of Hehestreams to see if I like it for the games I can't see on League Pass. The last time I found a service like this it was shut down during the season, so I'm skeptical.

The reddit page discord just has chat. You have to beg someone to PM you links.
I live in TN and have the NBA League Pass Utah Jazz Team pass. It was $119. I loved the quality last year, and they do save every game all season so you can watch any games you miss in HD, but there are several headaches.
1. Almost no preseason. They traditionally get one or two.
2. Local blackouts. I live near Nashville and for some reason that means that all games VS Memphis and Atlanta are blacked out. They will be available to watch later as every game is saved, but Home blackout games can't be accessed for 3 frigging days. That's six games a year I miss out on unless I find a glitchy ad-laden pirate feed.
3. National games blackouts. This includes all ESPN, TNT and NBA TV games. Many people can watch these with their basic cable packages, but we cut that cord years ago. You add those games together, that's like 27 games or something this year. Unlike home games, you only have to wait 3 hours to watch the game, but it's still a pain because most games start so late here that waiting 3 hours means I really have to wait a full day and I surround myself with so much Jazz social media that I get the game spoiled for me. My way around the ESPN games and TNT is to use my dad's cable log in and watch on my computer. This does not work for NBA TV so It's more annoying fuzzy glitchy forced-ad laden pirate feeds.
4. No post season. All playoff games have to be worked around. It's a mess.

I just signed up for 7 weeks of Hehestreams to see if I like it for the games I can't see on League Pass. The last time I found a service like this it was shut down during the season, so I'm skeptical.
That's my beef with league pass. When we were in Texas we didn't have to deal with VPN stuff, but we got all SAS, HOU, and DAL games blacked. 12 games. Last year sucked because no nationally televised games and no NBATV. @jope do you get all the nationally televised and NBATV games?

Reddit streamers, made a discord site for streaming. Same stuff on different website. You can get the invitation link by typing "nba reddit streams discord" on google and clicking the first link.

I'm on Discord. It looks like a P2P network mostly for gamers. Do they announce NBA game links in the NBA Chat threads?

Edit: Okay, got it. It works.

Last edited:
That's my beef with league pass. When we were in Texas we didn't have to deal with VPN stuff, but we got all SAS, HOU, and DAL games blacked. 12 games. Last year sucked because no nationally televised games and no NBATV. @jope do you get all the nationally televised and NBATV games?
Yeah, you also get nbatv feed for shows and stuff in general. You get preseason, postseason, national broadcasts, local broadcasts, I think it does stuff like the olympics and whatnot too.

Just got notified that the NBA app can broadcast to your TV. Wonder if that would work with running the VPN off my phone. Oh well, I think I’ll use @jope ’s code and just get hehestreams.

it didn’t work with my iPhone, due to location services on, but it does work from my iPad.

So what are people using to watch HeheStreams on their TV?