What's new

Don and Mike questionable

We honestly may be better without him. I don't have any expectations, but this is probably the only chance hail mary to light a fire under so.e people and give @homeytennis his due.

Donovan I was clearly getting worse last night.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using JazzFanz mobile app

WOW Too bad :mad:
A small case could be made that Conley was team MVP
Without him they are a flaming mess :mad::mad::mad:

If Mike can’t go then Donovan should sit... it’s all or nothing. Donovan is risking as much being out there as Mike as far as re-injury/long term damage. If Donovan doesn’t have help we are sunk anyway... no need to risk it.

We honestly may be better without him. I don't have any expectations, but this is probably the only chance hail mary to light a fire under so.e people and give @homeytennis his due.

Donovan I was clearly getting worse last night.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using JazzFanz mobile app
Even if Donovan is just a decoy he helps us if he gets doubled. If they had Mike to be the release valve maybe they have a shot.

Don was literally on one leg... I’m shocked he actually did as well as he did.

I think Mitchell will play since it's do or die but how healthy can he be? It's obvious he's not the typical Spyda.

I think Mitchell will play since it's do or die but how healthy can he be? It's obvious he's not the typical Spyda.
I honestly thought they should have pulled him out of last nights game... even his own trainer cannot think it is good to have him out there.

Start Clarkson and play the starters the whole game. It's our only shot.

Trent Forrest bout to get him a triple double. They don’t have a detailed scouting report on him... maybe he catches them by surprise.