Don and Mike questionable

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
We honestly may be better without him. I don't have any expectations, but this is probably the only chance hail mary to light a fire under so.e people and give @homeytennis his due.

Donovan I was clearly getting worse last night.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using JazzFanz mobile app
Even if Donovan is just a decoy he helps us if he gets doubled. If they had Mike to be the release valve maybe they have a shot.

Don was literally on one leg... I’m shocked he actually did as well as he did.

SteakNEggs

I think Mitchell will play since it's do or die but how healthy can he be? It's obvious he's not the typical Spyda.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
I think Mitchell will play since it's do or die but how healthy can he be? It's obvious he's not the typical Spyda.
I honestly thought they should have pulled him out of last nights game... even his own trainer cannot think it is good to have him out there.

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Trent Forrest bout to get him a triple double. They don’t have a detailed scouting report on him... maybe he catches them by surprise.

That1UtahFan

If both Don and Mike can't go tomorrow it's gonna give DL free ammo do absolutely nothing in the offseason and justify overpaying Conley. I can already see it now. "Getting Donovan and Mike back and healthy for next season is going to be like acquiring 2 all-stars"

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
If both Don and Mike can't go tomorrow it's gonna give DL free ammo do absolutely nothing in the offseason and justify overpaying Conley. I can already see it now. "Getting Donovan and Mike back and healthy for next season is going to be like acquiring 2 all-stars"
1623978278374.gif

Handlogten's Heros

2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Plus we added Udoka who was hurt and another great backup center prospect at #30 so really I added 2 all stars two first round picks and retained Niang for 4/45M with the 4th year as a player option which is basically the biggest bargain in the league. Also you probably forgot we added Matt Thomas who is the best shooter in the world and Miye Oni will play more since he’s the best perimeter defender we have. We will be aggressive on the trade market and buyout market... no questions at this time.

Wes Mantooth

I don't think that's true.

It’s completely true. What is Mike risking? His career, family and finances are secure. His legacy pretty much is what it is. Hamstrings heal and don’t cause real issues so far as long term health.

Donivan is super young and proven nothing compared to what are some fairly lofty goals, I’m sure. If he tries to fight through this, he could really do some physical damage that alters the trajectory of his career, thus totally destroying his potential and how he’s remembered. He could also really **** his ankle up, which so far as long-term health is much more serious than a hamstring IMO.