What's new

Don and Mike questionable

Plus we added Udoka who was hurt and another great backup center prospect at #30 so really I added 2 all stars two first round picks and retained Niang for 4/45M with the 4th year as a player option which is basically the biggest bargain in the league. Also you probably forgot we added Matt Thomas who is the best shooter in the world and Miye Oni will play more since he’s the best perimeter defender we have. We will be aggressive on the trade market and buyout market... no questions at this time.
We should just start the random guys tonight and have Matt Thomas do the jump ball. Have Udoka shoot a three on the first play and then have them jump the Clippers starters, beat them up and then when they're all ejected play the actual starters.

We should just start the random guys tonight and have Matt Thomas do the jump ball. Have Udoka shoot a three on the first play and then have them jump the Clippers starters, beat them up and then when they're all ejected play the actual starters.
This is as good a plan as any

Now that is genius

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I say Mitchell plays, while Conley doesn't .... Conley is content on the bench not helping us
I think this is right. Mitchell is very likely to play, imo, while Conley will sit on the bench.

What really sucks is that if the Jazz had won game five, you'd get away with sitting Mitchell for this one and attempting to close it out with a fresher Mitchell in game seven. I think that may have been the way to go but now that option isn't there.

Oh well. Does anyone really think we win tonight?

I think this is right. Mitchell is very likely to play, imo, while Conley will sit on the bench.

What really sucks is that if the Jazz had won game five, you'd get away with sitting Mitchell for this one and attempting to close it out with a fresher Mitchell in game seven. I think that may have been the way to go but now that option isn't there.

Bojan will lead us to victory

Honestly, I think DM digs deep and plays, and that the Jazz win. I'm 55% confident, but wish I was more. This is with me not really knowing anything about his injury, but knowing about his fire and competitiveness.

Honestly, I think DM digs deep and plays, and that the Jazz win. I'm 55% confident, but wish I was more. This is with me not really knowing anything about his injury, but knowing about his fire and competitiveness.
Mitchell has dug deep most this series and it hasn't been enough. Utah really needs a good game from Rudy, Ingles Bogey and Clarkson if they're going to win.

I am not confident at all. Now, if they announce Mitchell and Conley are available…..

Honestly, even if Mike is at 30%, pull a Westley bluff from Princess Bride and just say Mike is available if for nothing else than to psych the Clippers the eff out and make them think about it all day. Then just play Mike for 2 or three minutes.

We gotta try everything to mind**** these clips!

I'll be really surprised if Donovan doesn't play. Just hope he's effective.

If I'm LAC, I sit on his right hand all night long. Make him go left and plant off his right leg to shoot the ball.

Mitchell has dug deep most this series and it hasn't been enough. Utah really needs a good game from Rudy, Ingles Bogey and Clarkson if they're going to win.

Yep. We have to move the ball exceptionally well and Bogey, Joe and Clarkson have to make shots.

Also, Niang needs to stay off the floor.

I am not confident at all. Now, if they announce Mitchell and Conley are available…..

Honestly, even if Mike is at 30%, pull a Westley bluff from Princess Bride and just say Mike is available if for nothing else than to psych the Clippers the eff out and make them think about it all day. Then just play Mike for 2 or three minutes.

We gotta try everything to mind**** these clips!
Prince Humperdinck -- And then my ears, I understand let's get on with it.

Westley -- WRONG. Your ears you keep and I'll tell you why. So that every shriek of every child at seeing your hideousness will be yours to cherish. Every babe that weeps at your approach, every woman who cries out, "Dear God! What is that thing," will echo in your perfect ears. That is what "to the pain means." It means I leave you in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery forever.

To the Pain! I'm with you Inept!

I do. But I am also a Jazz fan.

Now I’m not saying Donovan should play no matter what, but I chuckle that so many people’s go-to is the Grant Hill example.

We could compile a very LONG list of highly important players that had a bum ankle during high-stakes playoff series that played on one leg in an attempt to help their teams survive and advance. Hell, Karl did it a few times for the Jazz and one of the fondest memories of my young basketball fandom was watching Isiah Thomas hobbling around on one leg while helping the Pistons beat the Lakers in the Finals.

I’ll gladly admit that I have zero idea of just how bad DM’s ankle is and if there is the potential for serious long term damage, as painful as it would be for us fans to accept, he needs to sit. That being said, this is the point in time where the old sports adage of “Nobody is 100% healthy at this point of the season” certainly applies. Literally hundreds. hell maybe even thousands of NBA players have played on a bad ankle over the years and didn’t end up dealing with a Grant Hill scenario.

I’m guessing that as I type this, Donovan is on the training table receiving treatment on an ankle that he 100% plans on playing on tonight.

Gonna cop @Handlogten's Heros again and say it's either both or neither. No point in potentially aggravating injuries that could become increasingly chronic for an outcome that is likely a loss, and they can also lighten the burden for one another.
I dont think that's the case. It feels like Don's decision is more in his own hands (especially after the Memphis fiasco).