What's new

Donald Fires FBI Director who's investigating Russian Election Hacking

If you fold a 20 dollar bill a certain way you can see the twin towers burning just like they did on 911. You can also see the Pentagon burning as well.

Spooky.
Hahahaha

This is type of thing that cements in my mind that hack is simply perpetrating a long running troll job.

You guys don't actually think he believes all this nonsense, do you?

Hahahaha

This is type of thing that cements in my mind that hack is simply perpetrating a long running troll job.

Unfortunately I've met more than a few people who do. No reason to believe he isn't one of them.

Hey, @NPC D4617 what do you think of the things the U.S. has done to those who threaten the US$ as the standard international trade currency?

Unfortunately I've met more than a few people who do. No reason to believe he isn't one of them.

Hey, @NPC D4617 what do you think of the things the U.S. has done to those who threaten the US$ as the standard international trade currency?

I haven't given it any thought tbh. What are some examples? Or elaborate more.

I haven't given it any thought tbh. What are some examples? Or elaborate more.
Okay, you might be a troll.

Anyone versed in the BS you act like you're into knows what the U.S. has done to protect the USD as the international trade currency.

Have you guys seen this? The illuminati card game. These cards were released in 1995

View attachment 6637
Do you think that proves something? If so, what?

First card says "Terrorist Nuke" and shows what was a prominent symbol of international U.S. trade domination (The World Trade Center). The second is an attack against the military headquarters of the U.S.. How in the world did the makers of that game dream up such unusual targets? Show all the cards for that game. What was in there that wasn't hit?

If you really believe that the illuminati card game foretold the future you are extra ****ing dumb. Like double extra stupid.

First card says "Terrorist Nuke" and shows what was a prominent symbol of international U.S. trade domination (The World Trade Center). The second is an attack against the military headquarters of the U.S.. How in the world did the makers of that game dream up such unusual targets? Show all the cards for that game. What was in there that wasn't hit?

If you really believe that the illuminati card game foretold the future you are extra ****ing dumb. Like double extra stupid.
Not to mention the WTC had already been bombed by terrorists, in 1993 iirc. Real nostradamus **** right here lol.

Last edited:

Haha.

I didnt say it means anything. Just messing around. Cant believe you havent seen that card game before.

You should check it out. Has all sorts of cards that are interesting they used.

https://www.pinterest.com/sw-shell.html/

Screenshot_20190126-173440_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20190126-173640_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20190126-173819_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20190126-173932_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20190126-174101_Chrome.jpg

Hahahaha

Yeah. But I wanted to be sure....

Hey, here is one I will make up. I didnt get this association anywhere. Im the first to think of it.

Here is Roger stone

He seems to have bunch of pictures online with his shirt off

1600db87a2ed6776d5f804490b491bb8.jpg roger_stone-300x3001.jpg stone.jpg rogerstone-sunshinestatenews_0.jpg

Sorry about posting all these in this thread. Ill start a new one just for these. I didnt realize there were so many.