What's new

Donald Fires FBI Director who's investigating Russian Election Hacking

Ooh. So close. Im The Divide01

If it's not you (I believe it is), then there is a commenter on Youtube who uses the same avatar, posts the same memes, and has the same opinions as you. I've noticed him/you below news videos a couple of times.

If it's not you (I believe it is), then there is a commenter on Youtube who uses the same avatar, posts the same memes, and has the same opinions as you. I've noticed him/you below news videos a couple of times.

You are keen observer. Stay woke!

I see you have a little conspiracy theorist in you yourself. View attachment 6718

More akin to a figure of speech.

Since you can draw a straight line correspondence between commentary on Fox News or Fox Business, and tweets by Trump, it's actually a logical and rational conclusion based on the easily visible evidence. That's not conspiracy, which is more often based on irrational thought, and invisible evidence present only in the mind of the conspiracy theorists.

And if that image you included with your thoughts is a reflection of your inner world, you do have my sincere sympathy.

I bet he divides by three.

Democrats aren’t working to shut the accuser up no matter how hard republicans try and push this narrative. Every accuser deserves to have their story heard. It’s pretty hilarious that republicans are claiming that democrats are trying to cover this up when literally no democrat has defended Northam and all notable ones have agreed that this accuser deserves to have her story heard.

Sadly, I think trump has proven one thing, if you ignore a crisis long enough the news media will eventually move onto something else. Perhaps that’s what Northam is doing? Just shamelessly waiting out this story, just like trump has been doing for 3 years.

Who is saying that?

He got his drive by hit. He heard some **** on tucker tonight and now he things he’s clever. Now that you called him out he’ll disappear again for a few weeks. Personally I’m just pissed that I even commented. Sigh

It’s a never ending cycle for some of the trolls on this site.

Democrats aren’t working to shut the accuser up no matter how hard republicans try and push this narrative. Every accuser deserves to have their story heard. It’s pretty hilarious that republicans are claiming that democrats are trying to cover this up when literally no democrat has defended Northam and all notable ones have agreed that this accuser deserves to have her story heard.

Sadly, I think trump has proven one thing, if you ignore a crisis long enough the news media will eventually move onto something else. Perhaps that’s what Northam is doing? Just shamelessly waiting out this story, just like trump has been doing for 3 years.

Ah yes. This is Trump's fault.

At least you're consistent.

Ah yes. This is Trump's fault.

At least you're consistent.

Although I'm sure the negotiAINTer-in-chief will take credit for it so long as ANYONE can get behind it, Has Proven is not the same as Originated. Don't go blaming Thriller for **** he hasn't done.

Anyone else notice that Cohen's sentencing postponement lined up with a fresh, sealed, vaulted indictment?

Jerome Corsi is taking a somewhat unique route to distancing himself from all this mess:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/je...eart-attacks-strokes-to-prevent-his-testimony

Conservative author Jerome Corsi on Thursday sued his former close associated Roger Stone for defamation, claiming he tried to inflict distress and cause heart attacks to stop him from testifying in Stone’s trial.

Someday this will be known as assault... one man purposefully trying to give another man a heart attack or stroke.

According to Mueller, Manafort continued to lie after promising cooperation, in a manner designed to protect a suspected member of Russian intelligence. Now I wonder what's up with that?

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-paul...rotect-suspected-russian-intelligence-1324368

Mueller lying is old news.

So this is an endless thread. Trump was an outsider, a nobody with a few hotels and a TV gig who never went to any globalist shindigs. Nobody cared about him, nobody would imagine he could be a way to power or wealth unimaginable in the brave new world of global fascism. Putin never talked to him, Xi never talked to him. All the real money, all the real influence went to the Clinton foundation.

The fact that Americans were sick of their corrupt "insiders" and nobody was paying Trump to run, or controlling him.... meant....

he had to be "investigated' to keep him from doing outrageous stuff ordinary Americans really want done.

Conspiracy hacks calling questioning nobodies out as "conspiracy theorists" is quite similar to liars calling other people liars.

It's called "projection", I think.

Last edited:
yah.

We've never had a President before.... well.... since the Progressive era got rolling after the US Civil War.... who has had such a bad Press.

Jefferson got his share from the New England pious folks who thought he was going to burn all their Bibles, though.

As long as we have a President who is part of the in-crowd of the Rockefeller/British "Council on Foreign Relations" schema.... globalists, I call them..... from either privately-run "American" political party, the "interests" are secured, for the most part. Politics, then, is only pushing and shoving to get the first servings of guvmint largesse. And, yes, a few crumbs for the little people.

Trump has tried to make peace with the real movers and shakers, and some have given him a bit of rope. But they intend to hang him with it this next campaign, I'm sure. "Life's Good" makes a good motel screen for firing up some mindless fare for the weary travelers, but "Life" is not "Good" for very significantly interested people with a lot of money on the table when a dealer gets the cards who won't give them the signals.

Of course, I know nothing about any of it. I'm sure Red or Al will make this theory out as some kind of conspiracy nutjob rant, but I just can't imagine a world where people with big interests don't try to get the best cut.

And I came up with this world view during over two years of carpooling two hours a day with a deeply-sincere Marxist, whose whining about "State Capitalists" in Russia, China, and Cuba was not entirely annoying. One of the best friends I ever had. Died a few years ago, from a drug overdose. He staked his all at the company in a one-on-one faceoff with the plant manager who was trying to force him to train his strike replacement person. He said 'No" and stuck to it, and was fired.

Last edited: