What's new

Donald Fires FBI Director who's investigating Russian Election Hacking

You make too many unfounded assertions of fact to even start.

You want to actually back up any of these assertions?

Well, unfounded assertions or not, how many JFC members are willing to bring their guns to, say Lee Kay range to show me they can still shoot straight even while holding Leftist biased views?

I don't shoot much. Some people I know do, even compete in marksmanship events. Given a gun and about ten shots to estimate variances, I can shoot straight.

Sure I was kidding you on the obviously overwrought pitifully misinformed political opinions and general incompetence with guns of statists/happy-go-lucky utopians on the Left, that I might argue proves a sort of statistical trend drifting far from societal norms between shooters and non-shooters today.

Why don't you go listen to Cam, the NRA talkshow host on XM 125 around 6-9 PM and tell me if you have some good reasons to argue that he doesn't shoot straight?

I still don't think your anger at Trumpians who generally consider that Trump is indeed Making America Great Again justifies shooting anyone. Whatever you think has gone wrong can be fixed electorally soon enough.

Today, on Roger Stones' StoneColdTruth blog, I sent Trump a Christmas card and said "Thank you for everything you do. But I believe your slogan "MAGA" is a vast understatement of your agenda. Actually, you are "Making America Real Again", as in restoring the voice of America's citizens in their national government. Without meaningful reality to the power of American citizens to direct their government, the whole idea of America becomes a fraud.

There are millions of gun-toting Americans who feel the same way, very many of which can shoot straighter than I do.

We sat through eight years of Obama for Hell's sake, you should sit down and let the real Americans have eight years of their government. If you're not committed to democracy, you do not measure up as a straight shooter professing to be an American.

Last edited:
Well, unfounded assertions or not, how many JFC members are willing to bring their guns to, say Lee Kay range to show me they can still shoot straight even while holding Leftist biased views?

I don't shoot much. Some people I know do, even compete in marksmanship events. Given a gun and about ten shots to estimate variances, I can shoot straight.

Sure I was kidding you on the obviously overwrought pitifully misinformed political opinions and general incompetence with guns of statists/happy-go-lucky utopians on the Left, that I might argue proves a sort of statistical trend drifting far from societal norms between shooters and non-shooters today.

Why don't you go listen to Cam, the NRA talkshow host on XM 125 around 6-9 PM and tell me if you have some good reasons to argue that he doesn't shoot straight?

I was not talking about who has what guns and how well they shoot them.

You are confusing Comey with another guy who sent texts to his girlfriend, who softened language in the report on Hillary Clinton.

Hillary Clinton and Obama have not weaponized the federal government.

Mueller has huge integrity and is widely respected.

You make too many unfounded assertions of fact to even start.

You want to actually back up any of these assertions?

I was not talking about who has what guns and how well they shoot them.

You are confusing Comey with another guy who sent texts to his girlfriend, who softened language in the report on Hillary Clinton.

Hillary Clinton and Obama have not weaponized the federal government.

Mueller has huge integrity and is widely respected.

I wasn't referring to the dude with the girlfriend who were supposedly doing unbiased work for Mueller while saying a lot of stuff in their email traffic (using work computers, apparently).

I had some dealings with the FBI while Mueller was running it and concluded then, on my own experience, that he was a political hack and bought and paid for, not at all interested in enforcing the actual law when it might affect his cronies. The cronies I knew who had him shielding them were some prominent Vegas democrats and a judge, even while Bush was president. The Vegas FBI office professed to be commissioned to fight crime relating to influence-peddling in the political and judicial realms, and was asking for leads. But instead, they struck me as more like some criminal "enforcers" making sure their clients didn't have to compete or lower their fees for their favors.

So, no, I don't believe your unfounded assertions. Of course, all the people who run with the pack he stands for will profusely assert his reputation and integrity.

I am surprised at nothing that has so far come out from the conservative news/opinion sources, nor am I surprised that mainstream media is maintaining a deafening silence on it all.

The IRS during Obama opened up many "audits" of Republican politicians and supporters, apparently with the motive to shush political opposition for Obama. I doubt you'd want to read about that, but the information is readily available.

Comey deliberately quashed his investigations on Hillary, giving her an "innocent by reason of imbecility" finding for not knowing the law or caring to comply with it, and, by his apparent sense of things, being totally oblivious of FOIA provisions against taking federal business outta sight of the FOIA system, and therefore "innocent by reason of oblivious imbecility". Of course, Hillary is anything but stupid, and you can bet she had her own reasons for doing anything or she just wouldn't do it. Her good reasons were usually some form of money routed appropriately in her purposed world.

I honestly don't know how you can just ignore the facts.

Under Obama, the DOJ (Loretta Lynch), the FBI (Comey) conspired to protect Hillary and destroy her opponents. I believe the facts will continue to make this truth more and more undeniable. I'd suggest, for anyone with persistant utopian views of a professionally-managed fascist government capable of doing everything "right" somehow, doing a tactical retreat from the whole Obama/Hillary/Comey/Mueller hill. Of course, if you don't care so much about the "cause" as you do about your chosen connection to the money river, you will just let the cause limp through all this. But you should still scramble to find new footing for tagging on to some teat of the guvmint nourishment/influence.

Somebody let a bull get into your china shop, and everything is getting broken, that you've spent years setting up.

The "progressive" cause has run aground. The idea of a better world will have to be reconfigured on a whole new schema. It has no future.

Last edited:
I think it hilarious that you continue to paint me and anyone else who doesn't like Trump as liberals.

Many people here who are lifelong conservatives are strongly opposed to Trump.

I have a very mixed voting record. Hillary is the only Democrat I've voted for and I did so because I thought she would be competent and she was not Trump. Other than that I have voted third party or Republican. Oh, sorry, I voted for Kerry against JWB. So two Democrats. Probably both RINOs to you.

As far as how straight I shoot...

I qualified to shoot the M9 twice, the Mossberg 500, the M16, the M60 and the .50 cal mounted gun. I had perfect scores* on both of my M9 quals.

I didn't learn how to shoot in the Navy, my father taught me how to shoot. My father is an Army vet who had a sharpshooter qualification. He didn't learn to shoot in the Army, his father taught him how to shoot. My father volunteered for service in the Army during the Vietnam war, where he met my mother, who had also volunteered to serve in the Army during the Vietnam war.

Not only can I shoot small arms, I was a Navy Fire Controlman and the work center supervisor of the USS Nimitz (CVN 68) RAM workcenter. As such I was the primary person in charge of an aircraft carrier's defensive weapon systems. I have a military education in how shipboard weapons work, can figure out trajectories long-hand, have a comprehensive knowledge of both search and track radar systems and the associated signal processing equipment and how that signal processing is done in intricate detail.

You are a joke if you think everyone who doesn't like Trump also doesn't like firearms. I could point you to many of my shipmates, my fellow Fire Controlman, who also are horrified by what Trump is, what he represents and the threat he poses to the nation we served.

Fire Controlman description https://www.thebalance.com/fire-controlman-navy-enlisted-rating-job-description-3345817

My primary weapon system https://www.raytheon.com/capabilities/products/ram/

Also went to school for this weapon system https://www.raytheon.com/capabilities/products/phalanx/

Indirectly worked on this weapon system https://www.raytheon.com/capabilities/products/essm/

*I scored a perfect score on both of my M9 gun quals, but on the first one, there was a woman next to me who had never even held a gun in her life and she missed her target so badly that she hit the lower corner of mine (the targets were several feet apart) and her errant shot counted against my score. I know it wasn't my round. But despite that I still had the highest official gun qual score of anyone serving in shipboard security, where I was assigned for temporary duty at the time. Because of my high score I was selected to serve on the ship's Initial Response Team (IRT) and Visit Board Search and Seizure (VBSS) team, as well as performing normal daily armed patrols of the ship while at sea and manning the gate and performing port patrols while in port.

While I was on my ship's VBSS team, I want to be clear, aircraft carrier VBSS teams are not typically used, and I was never used in that role, nor was the VBSS team ever used during the four years I was stationed aboard the Nimitz.

EDIT: I mistakenly said sniper qualification when I meant to say sharpshooter

Last edited:

I wasn't referring to the dude with the girlfriend who were supposedly doing unbiased work for Mueller while saying a lot of stuff in their email traffic (using work computers, apparently).

I had some dealings with the FBI while Mueller was running it and concluded then, on my own experience, that he was a political hack and bought and paid for, not at all interested in enforcing the actual law when it might affect his cronies. The cronies I knew who had him shielding them were some prominent democrats, even while Bush was president.

So, no, I don't believe your unfounded assertions. Of course, all the people who run with the pack he stands for will profusely assert his reputation and integrity.

I am surprised at nothing that has so far come out from the conservative news/opinion sources, nor am I surprised that mainstream media is maintaining a deafening silence on it all.

The IRS during Obama opened up many "audits" of Republican politicians and supporters, apparently with the motive to shush political opposition for Obama. I doubt you'd want to read about that, but the information is readily available.

Comey deliberately quashed his investigations on Hillary, giving her an "innocent by reason of imbecility" finding for not knowing the law or caring to comply with it, and by his sense of things, being totally oblivious of FOIA provisions against taking federal business outta sight of the FOIA system.

I honestly don't know how you can just ignore the facts.

Under Obama, the DOJ (Loretta Lynch), the FBI (Comey) conspired to protect Hillary and destroy her opponents. I believe the facts will continue to make this truth more and more undeniable. I'd suggest, for anyone with persistant utopian views of a professionally-managed fascist government capable of doing everything "right" somehow, doing a tactical retreat from the whole Obama/Hillary/Comey/Mueller hill.

Babe, I know about the IRS audits.

I've heard all the facts you are talking about. Most of them are either not facts or you are grossly misrepresenting them. You live in a fantasy land.

Babe, I know about the IRS audits.

I've heard all the facts you are talking about. Most of them are either not facts or you are grossly misrepresenting them. You live in a fantasy land.

what can either of us really know about this? I listen to some people. You read other stuff. Neither of us has in our hot little hands the documents it takes to corroborate official actions. I believe what I heard on general principles that reflect my experiences.

I think Hillary and Obama got over-confident and with cavalier arrogance failed to hide their actions well enough to pass the sensibilities of many Americans. Even democrats, really.

calling a basic realistic appraisal of humanity "fantasy land" is probably something you cannot really prove as fact. In calling me out on this one you allege you have "heard all the facts" and passed judgment on them as either "not facts" or "misrepresented facts". But no "source" cited. Well, neither did I.

I don't generally consider a chat forum a sufficient or appropriate place to adjudicate contested issues. I do think it is a contribution to bring out other points of view with some sort of backing. Just tell me where you get your stuff. I might go read your source.

I think it hilarious that you continue to paint me and anyone else who doesn't like Trump as liberals.

Many people here who are lifelong conservatives are strongly opposed to Trump.

I have a very mixed voting record. Hillary is the only Democrat I've voted for and I did so because I thought she would be competent and she was not Trump. Other than that I have voted third party or Republican. Oh, sorry, I voted for Kerry against JWB. So two Democrats. Probably both RINOs to you.

As far as how straight I shoot...

I qualified to shoot the M9 twice, the Mossberg 500, the M16, the M60 and the .50 cal mounted gun. I had perfect scores* on both of my M9 quals.

I didn't learn how to shoot in the Navy, my father taught me how to shoot. My father is an Army vet who had a sniper qualification. He didn't learn to shoot in the Army, his father taught him how to shoot. My father volunteered for service in the Army during the Vietnam war, where he met my mother, who had also volunteered to serve in the Army during the Vietnam war.

Not only can I shoot small arms, I was a Navy Fire Controlman and the work center supervisor of the USS Nimitz (CVN 68) RAM workcenter. As such I was the primary person in charge of an aircraft carrier's defensive weapon systems. I have a military education in how shipboard weapons work, can figure out trajectories long-hand, have a comprehensive knowledge of both search and track radar systems and the associated signal processing equipment and how that signal processing is done in intricate detail.

You are a joke if you think everyone who doesn't like Trump also doesn't like firearms. I could point you to many of my shipmates, my fellow Fire Controlman, who also are horrified by what Trump is, what he represents and the threat he poses to the nation we served.

Fire Controlman description https://www.thebalance.com/fire-controlman-navy-enlisted-rating-job-description-3345817

My primary weapon system https://www.raytheon.com/capabilities/products/ram/

Also went to school for this weapon system https://www.raytheon.com/capabilities/products/phalanx/

Indirectly worked on this weapon system https://www.raytheon.com/capabilities/products/essm/

*I scored a perfect score on both of my M9 gun quals, but on the first one, there was a woman next to me who had never even held a gun in her life and she missed her target so badly that she hit the lower corner of mine (the targets were several feet apart) and her errant shot counted against my score. I know it wasn't my round. But despite that I still had the highest official gun qual score of anyone serving in shipboard security, where I was assigned for temporary duty at the time. Because of my high score I was selected to serve on the ship's Initial Response Team (IRT) and Visit Board Search and Seizure (VBSS) team, as well as performing normal daily armed patrols of the ship while at sea and manning the gate and performing port patrols while in port.

While I was on my ship's VBSS team, I want to be clear, aircraft carrier VBSS teams are not typically used, and I was never used in that role, nor was the VBSS team ever used during the four years I was stationed aboard the Nimitz.

Well, that is impressively serious documented qualifications.

I know you have said before you're not the wholesale political partisan exactly. I don't know why your comments strike me as that consistently committed to the general attitude I see as "progressive". Certainly, your comments on the subject of guns and second amendment are indeed on a higher level of discourse.

I get it that a lot of moralistic conservatives consider Trump a sort of libertine and fake conservative, and the idea of having someone from a moronic TV program, a sales-pitcher on "The Art of the Deal" and real estate shenanigans becoming POTUS might well be a shock.....

And I get it that a lot of fairly innocent Americans with no strong political ideas could see his behavior as disturbing in some respects, too.....

But I think Trump got elected fair and square, and I think Americans.... whatever their opinions.... should pitch in and help make things work better in this country. I am impressed that Trump is actually "practical" more than "partisan". That means he would listen to you if you could only make good sense to him. Write him a letter. Be nice, but tell him why you are concerned about the stuff that makes you angry.

I probably won't ever show up at a poker game or beer party, but I would think it a fine thing to meet you on a range, say with two of my brothers-in-law who are actually expert with guns, but probably could learn a few things from you.

Funny reading these threads with people on ignore.

Well, that is impressively serious documented qualifications.

I know you have said before you're not the wholesale political partisan exactly. I don't know why your comments strike me as that consistently committed to the general attitude I see as "progressive". Certainly, your comments on the subject of guns and second amendment are indeed on a higher level of discourse.

I get it that a lot of moralistic conservatives consider Trump a sort of libertine and fake conservative, and the idea of having someone from a moronic TV program, a sales-pitcher on "The Art of the Deal" and real estate shenanigans becoming POTUS might well be a shock.....

And I get it that a lot of fairly innocent Americans with no strong political ideas could see his behavior as disturbing in some respects, too.....

But I think Trump got elected fair and square, and I think Americans.... whatever their opinions.... should pitch in and help make things work better in this country. I am impressed that Trump is actually "practical" more than "partisan". That means he would listen to you if you could only make good sense to him. Write him a letter. Be nice, but tell him why you are concerned about the stuff that makes you angry.

I probably won't ever show up at a poker game or beer party, but I would think it a fine thing to meet you on a range, say with two of my brothers-in-law who are actually expert with guns, but probably could learn a few things from you.

We know exactly what your thinking gets us. A state of tinfoil hats and blame games.

GTFO.

It’s difficult to understand what this thread is talking about over the past few pages with so many ignored posters posting and weirdo rants being made.

So let me see if I understand this correctly:

“Some on the right think that Clinton actually colluded with Russia over the last election and that’s why she needs to be investigated?”

Huh?

Why? What would the motive be since it’s pretty common knowledge that Putin didn’t want to see a Clinton presidency.

Furthermore, what proof does anyone have? The uranium one deal allowing a russian company to buy uranium from Canada (which must stay in North America) which was signed off by a dozen agencies all unaffiliated with the Clintons?

Why would Russia need uranium one to provide them
With nukes? We understand that Russia is still #1 in nuclear weapon stockpiles, right? So investing in a high risk low reward operation to provide them with materials to make weapons that they already have an abundance of makes zero sense.

I think a More probable explanation is that russian colluded with the trump team to promote trump’s pro Russian oligarchy agenda and strike down the Magnitsky Act which has frozen Putin’s assets. Oh, and to also create divisions between Americans and the West.

Last edited:
Funny reading these threads with people on ignore.

Well, that would be the way you read any thread even without an "ignore" function built in on the computer. In fact, a lot of folks basically live life being just that concerned, in that exact way, with others.

We know exactly what your thinking gets us. A state of tinfoil hats and blame games.

GTFO.

ha ha.

why is it that liberals have to project their own foibles on the right?

Few political ideologues have ever been as out of touch with reality as Karl Marx.

So some smug little Brit intellectual, in the 1840s or 1850s, still frothing at the prospect of an American Revolution gone viral..... just using that modern term as descriptive of the panic that must have been quietly disrupting Brit oligarchs/nobles with their stiff upper lips but more than one teardrop in their tea....obsessing about the evils of world fallen into the hands of the commoners...... finally came up with a sort of plan. And paid Marx to sketch the outlines of a faux populist word utopia susceptible to the expert manipulations only the Brits could ever manage. Fake American ideals crafted for real Brit Imperialism.

I found the plan clearly laid out in "The Importance of Being Earnest", a play by Oscar Wilde. You should check it out.

It's all about the political benefits of appearing to be what you're not. That is the essence of Marxism. Marxism has never really been about an idyllic utopian world managed by the proletariat, but about a few clever political manipulators capable of creating that illusion, just enough that the American trailer trash and third-world cardboard-box squatters will let them do things as they know they should do them.

Marxist "believers" and in general todays "progressives"... not at all intending any insult to any insurance company or salesman.... are the tinfoil hat people. Really. They prattle on and on about fantastic ideals while they let the oligarchs, the fascists, the moneyed elite bourgeoisie with their well-qualified college-indoctrinated plantation managers treat the tinfoil hat believers in a better world through professional management.... like Red and Thriller....., right along with the rest of us, all like slaves. Well, like "natives".

That would be, like the barbarians, to the nobles.

and hey, did you hear? Prince Phillip the longtime sniveling consort to Queen Elizabeth, has finally become so demented the Queen has decided to keep him hidden in some Windsor closet now.

Last edited:
“He is a very shallow critic who cannot see an eternal rebel in the heart of a conservative.” -G.K. Chesterton

Trout cannot help that at all. And yes, I am "an eternal rebel" indeed. Whatever Trump decides to do to disrupt the status quo, poking sticks at the alligators in the Federal swamps, I will honor him all the more by being a rebel against his doings.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/12/20...w-in-january-flynn-probably-violated-the-law/

They knew Flynn's actions back in January. Even researched it. Didn't prosecute, didn't alert anybody.

Trump fired Flynn while still organizing his team, around Dec. 1. For lying to Pence.

Flynn was a concern to me even before then.... during the campaign, actually.... because he was a "team player" and one of Obama's team. Never trusted Flynn. He's a UN hack, faux American. Our military is pretty much "weaponized" politically by the left, and Trump's reliance on his "generals" who've been indoctrinated in the model of the UN (Brit Imperialist) kind of world management that Lord Cecil Rhodes saw... at the outset of the "progressive" era, as the only practical way to manage the world in a truly "white" way.

Fascism all dressed up in democratic garbage.