What's new

Donald is about to go through some things...

So dangerous. He’s now calling for police officers to defect. He’s just throwing everything at the wall. Truths, lies, ketchup…
9082C2FD-1968-407A-B1B1-09F2D000D1E0.jpeg

So dangerous. He’s now calling for police officers to defect. He’s just throwing everything at the wall. Truths, lies, ketchup…
If trump throws his ketchup at the wall what is he going to put on his well done steak?

^ True Story

Pretty amazing to realize that I, a guy who didn't finish college (didnt even graduate from my high school) and is a nobody with a nothing job and very little money, am doing better and happier than a man born with a silver spoon in his mouth who has been rich his entire life and gotten whatever he wanted whenever he wanted and did whatever he wanted with no consequences seems to be doing. All he ever says or posts is how bad everyone and everything is and about all the horrible things happening to him and all the horrible people out to get him.

Meanwhile I literally just sent this text to my wife this morning: "im in a really good mood. I like my job, I love my family, I feel good (im very healthy), spring is coming, vacation is coming, we are doing ok financially, we got a cruise all paid for and coming up soon, super mario movie comes out in a few weeks I have a good life."

(that one is just a joke but we are in fact excited to see it. My daughter loves super mario games, we have like 5 of them for the switch, and I played them all my life).

Poor trump. I wouldn't even consider trading the life I have lived (and am living) for his.

Pretty amazing to realize that I, a guy who didn't finish college (didnt even graduate from my high school) and is a nobody with a nothing job and very little money, am doing better and happier than a man born with a silver spoon in his mouth who has been rich his entire life and gotten whatever he wanted whenever he wanted and did whatever he wanted with no consequences seems to be doing. All he ever says or posts is how bad everyone and everything is and about all the horrible things happening to him and all the horrible people out to get him.

Meanwhile I literally just sent this text to my wife this morning: "im in a really good mood. I like my job, I love my family, I feel good (im very healthy), spring is coming, vacation is coming, we are doing ok financially, we got a cruise all paid for and coming up soon, super mario movie comes out in a few weeks I have a good life."

(that one is just a joke but we are in fact excited to see it. My daughter loves super mario games, we have like 5 of them for the switch, and I played them all my life).

Poor trump. I wouldn't even consider trading the life I have lived (and am living) for his.

Well said mate

What is incredible to me is how deliberately uninformed lefties are. I’m convinced that TDS turns people into gaping mouth morons. All of this is to win the 2024 presidential election. Trump is too damaged. He cannot beat anyone in the general election. The democrat’s best play is to make sure Trump wins the GOP primary, which this arrest and all the free press for months and months and months will almost surely accomplish.

This indictment out of New York is nothing but a campaign advertisement for Trump. It isn’t an actual effort at bringing anyone to justice. The statute of limitations in New York for a misdemeanor is 2 years. For a felony it is 5 years. The payment at issue is 8 or 9 years old.

Even if there were no statute of limitations, Trump cannot be convicted of making a campaign contribution to himself. There is no limit on contributions to yourself. What the lawyer was explaining in the clip was that payment could be considered a contribution which constituted a legal jeopardy to Michael Coen. Trump could contribute to himself but Coen would have to declare contributions to Trump. Coen claiming the payment was Trump contributing to himself was the defense.

Now a prosecutor in New York is claiming the payment was a Trump campaign contribution to himself and it is older than the statute of limitation. I have a question for all you morons: Do you think this indictment is happening now because they found some new bombshell evidence they haven’t had for years or is it because the campaigns for 2024 have started? How deluded are you really?

Grifters gonna grift

If you are stupid enough to donate to trump for this then make sure to uncheck the box that say "monthly" in it.
Is there a "daily" check box? I am sure many would leave that one checked. He is the Great White (Orange?) Messiah after all. Sexual assault and all. The ultimate man's man's man.

The trump campaign contribution isn't to himself lol. Its to stormy daniels. Duh.

The trump campaign contribution isn't to himself lol. Its to stormy daniels. Duh.
Stormy Daniels wasn't running for anything. Making a hush money payment to Daniels isn't in any way illegal. Coen was convicted of making an undeclared contribution to Trump's campaign in the form of a hush payment.

If this were really about bringing Trump down, it wouldn't be about the hush money payment to Daniels. This is an indictment designed for Trump to win right before the GOP primary vote. Trump will ride that vindication in court to the GOP nomination. Then after DeSantis has been safely eliminated from contention, the real effort to bring down Trump will start and that indictment will be about January 6.

This indictment over the Stormy Daniels payment 8 years ago is about nothing but winning the 2024 presidential election. It is the naked display of corruption in government. The sickening part is how many people are cheering the corruption.

What is incredible to me is how deliberately uninformed lefties are. I’m convinced that TDS turns people into gaping mouth morons. All of this is to win the 2024 presidential election. Trump is too damaged. He cannot beat anyone in the general election. The democrat’s best play is to make sure Trump wins the GOP primary, which this arrest and all the free press for months and months and months will almost surely accomplish.

This indictment out of New York is nothing but a campaign advertisement for Trump. It isn’t an actual effort at bringing anyone to justice. The statute of limitations in New York for a misdemeanor is 2 years. For a felony it is 5 years. The payment at issue is 8 or 9 years old.

Even if there were no statute of limitations, Trump cannot be convicted of making a campaign contribution to himself. There is no limit on contributions to yourself. What the lawyer was explaining in the clip was that payment could be considered a contribution which constituted a legal jeopardy to Michael Coen. Trump could contribute to himself but Coen would have to declare contributions to Trump. Coen claiming the payment was Trump contributing to himself was the defense.

Now a prosecutor in New York is claiming the payment was a Trump campaign contribution to himself and it is older than the statute of limitation. I have a question for all you morons: Do you think this indictment is happening now because they found some new bombshell evidence they haven’t had for years or is it because the campaigns for 2024 have started? How deluded are you really?
I'm not saying you're wrong that this is politically motivated, and the timing is therefore arguably dubious, but you should maybe hold back on the 'you morons' stuff for a minute.

"Is there a statute of limitations? There is, but the time limit was extended because of the COVID-19 pandemic. Also, the clock stops when the defendant spends an extended amount of time away from New York, as Trump did while he was in the White House." (https://www.latimes.com/politics/st...mp-going-to-be-arrested-what-you-need-to-know)

Trump wasn't prosecuted for any of this because he couldn't be, as a sitting president. Yes, it has taken a conveniently long time for the Manhattan DA to get around to pursuing this post-office, but he can still be prosecuted.

That said, nobody even knows at this point what charges are potentially being introduced-- campaign fraud as a result of the Stormy Daniels payment is a pretty good educated guess, but that's all it is. It could be something else entirely, and before you scoff at that notion, maybe take your eye off all us TDS-crippled 'uninformed lefties' and examine your own biases long enough to reconsider the constant column of smoke rising up over anything Trump touches: it's not unlikely.

I’m convinced that TDS turns people into gaping mouth morons.
Man, ain’t that the truth! And it’s very harmful to the body politic as well. I do know quite a few intelligent Trump supporters, but the TDS that infects many on the Right wing is really astonishing! Most adults are hip in the ways of the world, you know past a certain age, and experience in the real world, to have some ability to spot when someone is a conman. Not the gaping mouth morons infected with TDS! No sir, Some of these TDS victims even think Trump was sent by the Lord God on high. Not sure which is the worse pandemic: Covid or TDS?

ED3480E5-4193-4E3E-B158-75A3D921BB07.jpeg

BF3A9D2C-9698-4785-AC4F-EB741EE54ED7.jpeg4EE2AE63-1F44-45FB-98E1-FEC50171FF55.jpeg

65686F7E-67C0-45FE-BFF1-E1AF6C40281A.jpeg

Stormy Daniels wasn't running for anything. Making a hush money payment to Daniels isn't in any way illegal. Coen was convicted of making an undeclared contribution to Trump's campaign in the form of a hush payment.

If this were really about bringing Trump down, it wouldn't be about the hush money payment to Daniels. This is an indictment designed for Trump to win right before the GOP primary vote. Trump will ride that vindication in court to the GOP nomination. Then after DeSantis has been safely eliminated from contention, the real effort to bring down Trump will start and that indictment will be about January 6.

This indictment over the Stormy Daniels payment 8 years ago is about nothing but winning the 2024 presidential election. It is the naked display of corruption in government. The sickening part is how many people are cheering the corruption.
Lol. You sure love the right wing propaganda
Its all about stopping desantis and helping trump lol. As if trump isn't currently beating desantis in a gop primary as it is. Hell, desantis hasn't even announced he is running yet. lol.

"Is there a statute of limitations? There is, but the time limit was extended because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
By how much? How much of an extension on the statute of limitation is provided by the COVID-19 pandemic? Do you know or did you read it in an article and never think to ask? I'm betting it is the latter and had no idea the extension was 6 months. This payment was made 8 years ago and the alleged crime is a campaign finance violation to himself.

Last edited:
Lol. You sure love the right wing propaganda
Its all about stopping desantis and helping trump lol. As if trump isn't currently beating desantis in a gop primary as it is. Hell, desantis hasn't even announced he is running yet. lol.
The polling that has the attention of the DNC is the head-to-head of Trump versus Biden and DeSantis versus Biden. Trump can't beat Biden. DeSantis beats Biden in every poll or nearly every poll. Yes, this dog and pony show is about avoiding the DeSantis versus Biden general election.

The polling that has the attention of the DNC is the head-to-head of Trump versus Biden and DeSantis versus Biden. Trump can't beat Biden. DeSantis beats Biden in every poll or nearly every poll. Yes, this dog and pony show is about avoiding the DeSantis versus Biden general election.
Because polls are so reliable 18+ months before the election? I don't think Biden's team is anymore frightened of DeSantis than of Trump.