What's new

Donovan Mitchell...First Team All-Defense

Noomskull

http://larrybrownsports.com/basketb...l-rookie-season-first-team-all-defense/387977

What do you guys think his chances are at making the First Team All-Defense?

I give him a 50% chance in his rookie season and a 100% chance he makes it during his career in the NBA.

4dec82a6d09738faa41ac77fe3973405.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What nonsense the Mitchell hype has become.

Hey guys, do you think he'll only be much better than prime Wade? Or much better than Jordan? You know, based on that 35 point summer league game.

Has there ever been a rookie make first team all defense? How about even second or third team all defense?

We're hyping Mitchell up to the point where he'll never be able to fulfill our expectations.

He is already bust to me.

How can he not have multiple Finals MVP's under his belt coming into the league? We'd moved up for this loser?

I know you're joking but someone on here said he's a better version of DWade who's arguably the third best SG of all time....dude hasn't even played a game that counts yet.

From the OP:

"Speaking on Saturday at a demo for “NBA Live 18,” Mitchell said that his goal for his rookie season is to make First Team All-Defense."

So apparently he is hyping himself.

Lots of NBA players should open with such goals.

From the OP:

"Speaking on Saturday at a demo for “NBA Live 18,” Mitchell said that his goal for his rookie season is to make First Team All-Defense."

So apparently he is hyping himself.

Lots of NBA players should open with such goals.

He will be up for reality check when season starts.