What's new

Don't Ask, Don't Tell is officially history!!

I find it's the same thing with far right wack-jobs. However they usually utilize a bumper-sticker, tee-shirt or belt buckle to explain their political philosphy.

I was thinking your "belt buckle" was hyperbole but then I found this...maybe this is more of religious worship though:

3001568495_7b810b3595.jpg

Have you ever noticed when you meat someone that is vegetarian they seem to work that into the conversation within the first 60 seconds? "Hi, I'm Jim. And your name is?" "Great to meet you Chuck. By the way, I'm a vegetarian." It's like they are trying to validate who they are by getting it out there right up front and in your face.

Yeah, that's pretty annoying...You should see how the Vegans, for the most part, act.

Yeah, that's pretty annoying...You should see how the Vegans, for the most part, act.

As things seem to go, it'll only be about another year before Vegans want their rights, too. The military will first try to defuse the controvery with a DADT rule in regard to their rations, and ultimately will have to arrange for everybody's rations to be Vegan-kosher, just to be sure nobody is offended. As well as stamped 'approved' by the health Nazi activists who are presently zoning out junk food in CA and highschools all over the country.

Weird. . . . . really weird. . . . I think I just got struck with an epiphany, if not a stroke. . . . . is there a correlation between the spychology that prevails in high school and in democracy? Or is is just something that jumps out at ya when you talk to libs?

Have you ever noticed when you meat someone that is vegetarian they seem to work that into the conversation within the first 60 seconds? "Hi, I'm Jim. And your name is?" "Great to meet you Chuck. By the way, I'm a vegetarian." It's like they are trying to validate who they are by getting it out there right up front and in your face.

Were either of you in chat that game when Jazzsin wanted Archie and me to meet him at the Gateway for a good old fashioned *** whooping? I was so drunk I'm surprised I remember his handle. I remember it was about vegans, but can't recall any more details. Can someone clue me in please.

As things seem to go, it'll only be about another year before Vegans want their rights, too. The military will first try to defuse the controvery with a DADT rule in regard to their rations, and ultimately will have to arrange for everybody's rations to be Vegan-kosher, just to be sure nobody is offended. As well as stamped 'approved' by the health Nazi activists who are presently zoning out junk food in CA and highschools all over the country.

Weird. . . . . really weird. . . . I think I just got struck with an epiphany, if not a stroke. . . . . is there a correlation between the spychology that prevails in high school and in democracy? Or is is just something that jumps out at ya when you talk to libs?

High school never ends. Again it is the mothers who are trying to control what gets eaten round here.

I took spychology in college hoping to become the next James Bond. Sadly, I was not nearly swave or deboner enough to pass.

I took spychology in college hoping to become the next James Bond. Sadly, I was not nearly swave or deboner enough to pass.

When the 7.2 earthquake hit I was knocked over by the swave, and the fish deboner was destroyed in the aftershocks.

today i rewatch Full metal JAcket.
and ekpt wondering what it would be like if half those future marines where homosexuals.

for example the drill instructor asking someone where he's from
the guy answers Texas
And the drill instructors responds
Holy dog ****. Texas? Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy. And you don't look much like a steer to me so that kinda narrows it down. Do you suck *****?
so what if the guy in quesiton was a homoSexual. how would that play out.

would be funny if they made a full metal jacket with half of those marine being gay with al the homo"phobic" comments

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: I don't like the name Lawrence, only ******* and sailors are called Lawrence. From now on you're Gomer Pyle.
all those funny qoutes.

hope i dont get a infraction for this post. if so it is totally worth it and see you guys in 7 days

i have omitted the more offensive qoutes

Last edited:
You realize, of course, that Full Metal Jacket is largely satirizing the extreme male-dominated heteronormative nature of American views of military violence, culminating in a) the "this is my rifle this is my gun one is for fighting and one is for fun" march in the cadets' underwear and b) a significant segment of the platoon in the film's second half getting destroyed by a single female sniper.

Oh wait, you're dutchjazzer. Of course you didn't pick up on that.

You realize, of course, that Full Metal Jacket is largely satirizing the extreme male-dominated heteronormative nature of American views of military violence, culminating in a) the "this is my rifle this is my gun one is for fighting and one is for fun" march in the cadets' underwear and b) a significant segment of the platoon in the film's second half getting destroyed by a single female sniper.

Meh, I don't blame him, lots of people didn't catch that. When I brought it up in a discussion in college the argument turned pretty strongly. Can't dis FMJ!

a FEMALE sniper not a homosexual sniper :p

Oh man. FMJ. The inspiration of my Recruit Division Commanders in boot camp. They used damn near every line out of that film from the first half, including at one point telling a recruit to choke himself. Good times.

Lee Ermey visited my ship while we were on deployment and did the entire opening monologue from FMJ, then signed autographs after. Having brought my Stanley Kubrick box set on deployment with me I got my DVD of FMJ signed by him. Suck on that suckas.

Anyway, Dutch, good job missing Kickys point completely.

P.S. forgive any spelling errors, I'm working my first 12 hour night shift in 4 months and I'm exhausted, my spelling seems to be the first thing to go.

Oh man. FMJ. The inspiration of my Recruit Division Commanders in boot camp. They used damn near every line out of that film from the first half, including at one point telling a recruit to choke himself. Good times.

Lee Ermey visited my ship while we were on deployment and did the entire opening monologue from FMJ, then signed autographs after. Having brought my Stanley Kubrick box set on deployment with me I got my DVD of FMJ signed by him. Suck on that suckas.

Anyway, Dutch, good job missing Kickys point completely.

P.S. forgive any spelling errors, I'm working my first 12 hour night shift in 4 months and I'm exhausted, my spelling seems to be the first thing to go.

or did I.

good job you guys for missing my point.

i'll just put it on the language barrier

or did I.

good job you guys for missing my point.

i'll just put it on the language barrier

Well, you did capitalize the entire word FEMALE to point out the difference between a straight woman, whom you don't see as weak and untrustworthy, and a homosexual man, whom you say you would not trust to serve next to. So I think I picked up at least a little bit of what you were putting down.

LOL, I took it to mean that guys would get really turned on by the idea of a female sniper...

not so much with the idea that the sniper is a homosexual male

:wink: