What's new

Don't p..s off the Bobcats...

That last 3 pt shot to end the game means Charlotte covered the spread They were getting 7.5. Things that make you go hnnmmmm

I still wanted to finish the game with Watson, Burks, Hayward, Favors, Kanter. Unsure if we would have won, but would have been a learning opportunity

Favors over the last three games is averaging 16.7 minutes but is playing like someone who deserves way more. He should have played for Millsap tonight in the fourth.

/36 = 26, 12.25, 1.5 blks, 3.6 stls (59% shooting)

Love him or hate him gotta give Big Al some props for a great line tonight 31pts, 11-19 FGs, 9 rebs, 5 assts, 0 TOs

His ability to take care of the ball is pretty impressive. Still wish he would do a better job of drawing contact. He gets defenders in the air so easily, he needs to sell contact more instead of just getting brush contact.

I still wanted to finish the game with Watson, Burks, Hayward, Favors, Kanter. Unsure if we would have won, but would have been a learning opportunity

Now, now we have a first round play off blowout to strive for donchya know.

If Biyombo doesn't give you BBall-woodies, then you're gay

There isn't another young player that can change the game in the paint the way he can. I'm still amazed. He's way ahead of schedule.

He fouled out, had 5 turnovers and shot 25% from the floor, missed all his free throws for a total of 2 points and had no blocks. Still he had 9 rebounds, I'd say he was on schedule.

If that guy ever figures out how to play basketball he'll be the Byomb. Dude is a lot more effective than I thought he could be. I hated him as a prospect.

He is back to being Bustamack as far as I'm concerned. There is no way he 19 either, look at that hairline. I'll trust the eye test over some paid off unknown doctor.