What's new

Don't p..s off the Bobcats...

He is back to being Bustamack as far as I'm concerned. There is no way he 19 either, look at that hairline. I'll trust the eye test over some paid off unknown doctor.

Sarcasm right? The kid looks really young to me. Has as much of a baby face that Hayward does.

Great game by Favors. Al manhandled Biyambo's noobishness.

Charlotte is a team that makes me appreciate KOC even more. Looking at their roster, Biyambo would be the only piece I'd go forward with. Mullens is a good backup center...but he's way too soft at times. Kemba, meh.
Whereas with the Jazz....Favors just dominated both ends of the court when he was in tonight. And that's just 1 of our pieces.

His ability to take care of the ball is pretty impressive. Still wish he would do a better job of drawing contact. He gets defenders in the air so easily, he needs to sell contact more instead of just getting brush contact.

I've always agreed with you on all things Big AL, but one of my favorite things about him is that doesn't "sell" contact. I realize that can win games, but I ****ing hate it. If you get fouled get then get fouled, if not stfu and play ball. That's one of the reasons I dislike Raja, Devin and to a certain extent Milsap. I hate that players feel the need the sell fouls. It's ruining the game, not sure if the blame is on the players or the refs, but either way.........

I've come to love any road win after we lost to NO.

I hope we beat Chicago.

Fixed.

I could care less about getting 1 out of the next 2.

We need to beat chicago. Who cares about Philly?

Beat Chicago. That's all that matters right now.

Kill Boozer. Millsap better go off for 30.

Whoever Boozer is defending better be involved in P&Rs. Nonstop P&Rs against Boozer.

Well the next two games we go against teams who play hard defense. Hopefully Al can keep up his streak of shooting and passing well. We all know he can put up big numbers against poor competition, time to do it against the big boys.

At least Al is starting to pass more though. Great win.

It seems like a team thing. Al has shown that he will pass the ball, so other players are cutting when the ball goes into Al.
It's kind of building on each other. The more Al passes, the more guys cut, and the more guys cut, the more Al passes and the better the jazz play.

It's what you all wanted to see, well here it is. I hope it continues.

ye2iw.jpg

It seems like a team thing. Al has shown that he will pass the ball, so other players are cutting when the ball goes into Al.
It's kind of building on each other. The more Al passes, the more guys cut, and the more guys cut, the more Al passes and the better the jazz play.

It's what you all wanted to see, well here it is. I hope it continues.

our guys are definitely cutting and spacing a lot better than they were early in the season.
it's probably also true that al is looking to pass a little more but i hate it that anytime i'm on here it feels like i need to be defending the guy.

two massive games in a row for al and there's barely a whisper in the room.
bet your a$$ that anytime he has two ordinary games in a row the pages will light up.

else:

- devin looks much better lately when he pushes it and hits open 3 pointers. still think he'd be ideal as the first guard off the bench in a better team (or an improved jazz team?)
- i generally enjoy the way that earl goes about it on the court but he still reaches for silly fouls and has some of the ugliest offensive form i've ever seen. has been throwing up some terrible/impossible oop attempts recently as well. no way ty is going to cut his minutes but i would love to see more of tinsley. that dude keeps em honest.
- not quite the same numbers for gordon tonight but henderson played him physically at both ends and i thought gordon basically held his own. he's showing a lot more confidence but i also love his ability to get teammates involved.
- i aint a hater, but i can't imagine raja starting for any other team in the league. i think the jazz just see him as a guy who adds more as a starter. at least he's shooting better when he gets set. might be the age showing but shooting on the move or coming off screens doesn't seem to be working for him.

Is there any real highlight worth putting up? I kind of got bored with the jazz just toying with what looked like a D-League team at times.
Favors had 14 points but all of it came from layups and dunks. Burks and Kanter didn't play a whole lot.
Evans played 1 minute.

Is there any real highlight worth putting up? I kind of got bored with the jazz just toying with what looked like a D-League team at times.
Favors had 14 points but all of it came from layups and dunks. Burks and Kanter didn't play a whole lot.
Evans played 1 minute.

I would say Hayward maybe. Some nice penetration that resulted in points or assists.

two massive games in a row for al and there's barely a whisper in the room.
bet your a$$ that anytime he has two ordinary games in a row the pages will light up.
And? Al's been passing better, and getting in better position to help on D. He still doesn't run the floor, play the PnR very well or score the ball efficiently. It'll take more than a handful of good games on the way to the lottery for people to buy into Al being a centerpiece, worthy of $14mm, on a winning team.

Wow that Bobcats team is terrible.

I seriously don't think I've seen a worse team in a LONNNNGGG time.

Biyombo is raw... That backup center from Ohio St. has some shooting skills (but didn't really show much else). Kemba and Augustine are energy players...

I can't believe that Charlotte management did this to their fans. Jeez....

One thing I'd like to see sometime from the Jazz, is a killer instinct. Lead is up to 20? Good. Get it up to 30. Game starting to wind down? Good. Maintain the lead and close the thing out.

The last few ballgames the Jazz have kinda fallen drunk for a time, let the team make a push, and then won. There's no way we should have won this thing by only 6. In fact, there's no way we shouldn't have won this game by at least 15.