What's new

Draft Homers List 2023

Kobe Bufkin. My biggest question with him after watching highlights was his defense(which I thought can relegate him to bench role if not good enough). And today I watched a full game. I'm good with his defense... I'm good with his motor... Sign me up for the Bufkin island!

Kobe Bufkin. My biggest question with him after watching highlights was his defense(which I thought can relegate him to bench role if not good enough). And today I watched a full game. I'm good with his defense... I'm good with his motor... Sign me up for the Bufkin island!
His defense is pretty good tbh. If he can be a full-time pg he has a huge ceiling. As a combo still very good, but it creates so much flexibility if the playmaking is there too.

I think he's like DeAaron Fox without the turbo package.

If we stay put - Jarace Walker is my guy. He just drips length and versatility.

I will say, I had a dream (nerd alert) we traded up for both Thompson brothers. Did make me wonder how much draft capital that would take. Would be a fun pairing to think about.

In what way? Just wondering.
Just so many positives:

- his size
- his length
- relatively quick, agile and athletic
- blocks shots
- shoots 3s
- willing rebounder
- willing passer
- improving off the bounce attacker
- seems like a heady and low maintenance team player
- could improve ball handling but that’s an easy fix
- could improve playmaking but that should come in the flow of the offense

Just ticks all the boxes and at 9 if we could grab him it’s a no brainer for me.

Just so many positives:

- his size
- his length
- relatively quick, agile and athletic
- blocks shots
- shoots 3s
- willing rebounder
- willing passer
- improving off the bounce attacker
- seems like a heady and low maintenance team player
- could improve ball handling but that’s an easy fix
- could improve playmaking but that should come in the flow of the offense

Just ticks all the boxes and at 9 if we could grab him it’s a no brainer for me.
I watched a full game of his yesterday. Not a good rebounder no playmaking and a lot of those things listed you hope he improves or hope he magically starts doing. Being big and agile doesn’t make you special at the nba level