Dwyane Wade Deserves To Be Banned From Stadium

MeloTheJazzKiller

You do know in tennis there is no coaching allowed from the stands. Well tennis is just like basketball (both sports utilize a ball), so why in the hell is Dwyane Wade allowed to coach from the stands?

I love basketball and I want it to be played fair and square. I am therefore writing a letter to Commissioner Adam Silver demanding that he ban Wade from attending any Utah Jazz games ever again. I am sure Mr. Wade can afford a TV that works. He can watch the games from his home.

MVP

You do know in tennis there is no coaching allowed from the stands. Well tennis is just like basketball (both sports utilize a ball), so why in the hell is Dwyane Wade allowed to coach from the stands?

I love basketball and I want it to be played fair and square. I am therefore writing a letter to Commissioner Adam Silver demanding that he ban Wade from attending any Utah Jazz games ever again. I am sure Mr. Wade can afford a TV that works. He can watch the games from his home.
Wait, I though you cheer for us now since Knicks are not in playoffs anymore? Aren’t you happy we won?

MeloTheJazzKiller

Wait, I though you cheer for us now since Knicks are not in playoffs anymore? Aren’t you happy we won?

I am rooting for the Jazz. The Clippers are the most disgusting team on planet Earth. A team full of criminal thugs:
- Pat Beverley
- Rondo
- DeMarcus Cousins
- the psycho twin Morris brother
The Jazz could sign OJ Simpson and still be a more beloved team than the Clippers.

MeloTheJazzKiller

Almost positive you are just a Jazz fan doing an elaborate troll now.

Jazz fan? Huh? Believe me, if my Knicks met the Jazz in the Finals I would be bombarding Commissioner Adam Silver with well argued e-mails demanding that he order Donovan Mitchell to play for the Knicks because Mitchell was born in New York. I would also demand that Silver ban Gobert, Conley, Clarkson, and Ingles from the Finals because they aren't from Utah. I would do everything in my power to make sure the Knicks win that championship.

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
"A team full of criminal thugs" makes me think this is the same troll as CarolinaJazz
MTJK is obviously an alt (well, at least not a genuine person, maybe they don’t post here under a genuine handle), but CJ is definitely a real person.

I’ve thought recently, though, that most our alts currently are people who only function as alts and I don’t think any of them are regulars.