What's new

Dwyane Wade Deserves To Be Banned From Stadium

MeloTheJazzKiller

You do know in tennis there is no coaching allowed from the stands. Well tennis is just like basketball (both sports utilize a ball), so why in the hell is Dwyane Wade allowed to coach from the stands?

I love basketball and I want it to be played fair and square. I am therefore writing a letter to Commissioner Adam Silver demanding that he ban Wade from attending any Utah Jazz games ever again. I am sure Mr. Wade can afford a TV that works. He can watch the games from his home.

You do know in tennis there is no coaching allowed from the stands. Well tennis is just like basketball (both sports utilize a ball), so why in the hell is Dwyane Wade allowed to coach from the stands?

I love basketball and I want it to be played fair and square. I am therefore writing a letter to Commissioner Adam Silver demanding that he ban Wade from attending any Utah Jazz games ever again. I am sure Mr. Wade can afford a TV that works. He can watch the games from his home.
Wait, I though you cheer for us now since Knicks are not in playoffs anymore? Aren’t you happy we won?

Wait, I though you cheer for us now since Knicks are not in playoffs anymore? Aren’t you happy we won?

I am rooting for the Jazz. The Clippers are the most disgusting team on planet Earth. A team full of criminal thugs:
- Pat Beverley
- Rondo
- DeMarcus Cousins
- the psycho twin Morris brother
The Jazz could sign OJ Simpson and still be a more beloved team than the Clippers.

I am rooting for the Jazz. The Clippers are the most disgusting team on planet Earth. A team full of criminal thugs:
- Pat Beverley
- Rondo
- DeMarcus Cousins
- the psycho twin Morris brother
The Jazz could sign OJ Simpson and still be a more beloved team than the Clippers.
Almost positive you are just a Jazz fan doing an elaborate troll now.

Almost positive you are just a Jazz fan doing an elaborate troll now.

Jazz fan? Huh? Believe me, if my Knicks met the Jazz in the Finals I would be bombarding Commissioner Adam Silver with well argued e-mails demanding that he order Donovan Mitchell to play for the Knicks because Mitchell was born in New York. I would also demand that Silver ban Gobert, Conley, Clarkson, and Ingles from the Finals because they aren't from Utah. I would do everything in my power to make sure the Knicks win that championship.

"A team full of criminal thugs" makes me think this is the same troll as CarolinaJazz
MTJK is obviously an alt (well, at least not a genuine person, maybe they don’t post here under a genuine handle), but CJ is definitely a real person.

I’ve thought recently, though, that most our alts currently are people who only function as alts and I don’t think any of them are regulars.

Yeah, that stood out.

MTJK went down all the pegs in my book when he said that.

Are you serious?

Morris, Beverley, Cousins (who actually waited outside an arena in order to beat up an announcer), Rondo (who called homosexual ref Bill Kennedy a "f****ing fa**ot") have all displayed criminal, thuggish behavior.

I see you are one of those people who are triggered by words. If you don't like the word criminal...why not just dislike the criminal himself? No, you are offended by the word, not the actual criminal. If you don't like the word thug....go rent the classic movie GUNGA DIN. It is from that film in which I first heard the word thug (thugee) and the term applies to those jerks I mentioned on the Clippers.

Do you like Morris's behavior? Is that what you tune in to the NBA for? Do you want your child to grow up to display the "sportsmanship" that Pat Beverley displays? Did you cheer when Rondo called a homosexual a "f****ing f****t"? I bet you did.

You, Gameface, have gone down all pegs -- heck, you are off the peg board itself -- because you enjoy a man (Rondo) calling a homosexual man a "f***ing f****t." Is it any wonder that the Utah arena is always in the news for racist, bigotted fans? I look forward to the news story in which you get thrown out for using homosexual slurs at homosexuals.

I think thats a Hunter Thompson quote about the Oakland Raiders (Oakland or LA?) in the 80s.

Could also be for Miami Hurricanes football team, or the Cincinnati Bengals, or the Broadstreet Bullies Philadelphia Flyers...

Oh, but Gameface cheers for that criminal/thuggish behavior. He has a poster of Vontaze Burfict on his wall.

Are you serious?

Morris, Beverley, Cousins (who actually waited outside an arena in order to beat up an announcer), Rondo (who called homosexual ref Bill Kennedy a "f****ing fa**ot") have all displayed criminal, thuggish behavior.

I see you are one of those people who are triggered by words. If you don't like the word criminal...why not just dislike the criminal himself? No, you are offended by the word, not the actual criminal. If you don't like the word thug....go rent the classic movie GUNGA DIN. It is from that film in which I first heard the word thug (thugee) and the term applies to those jerks I mentioned on the Clippers.

Do you like Morris's behavior? Is that what you tune in to the NBA for? Do you want your child to grow up to display the "sportsmanship" that Pat Beverley displays? Did you cheer when Rondo called a homosexual a "f****ing f****t"? I bet you did.

You, Gameface, have gone down all pegs -- heck, you are off the peg board itself -- because you enjoy a man (Rondo) calling a homosexual man a "f***ing f****t." Is it any wonder that the Utah arena is always in the news for racist, bigotted fans? I look forward to the news story in which you get thrown out for using homosexual slurs at homosexuals.
"Thug" is code. You used it correctly for it's coded meaning. You used it incorrectly for it's literal meaning.

That is all.

We aint MSG/Dolan, we dont ban greats.

tumblr_mw6u5oQVyV1t0ik4co1_400.gif

"Thug" is code. You used it correctly for it's coded meaning. You used it incorrectly for it's literal meaning.

That is all.

Code? I've been here a good stretch of time. You've read my posts. Am I the weak type that would use "code" to say what I want?

Hey, if you want to be on the side of a guy who physically threatened another human being (Cousins) or a guy who uses disgusting slurs against a homosexual (Rondo), then have at it. My advice to you is that you are not looking good hating the word "thug" and not hating on the guy who called another man a "f***ing fa**ot."

I hate Rondo. I don't hate the word thug when applied to a pig like that.