Dwyane Wade Deserves To Be Banned From Stadium

Daedalus

Haven't seen you in like 16 years. Where you been?
Around. Got married, raised kids, didn't have as much time for sports. Utah Utes football has been the hotter game for me in that time frame.

And it seems every time I get interested in watching the Jazz, they start losing. I'm hesitant to jinx the team this year. :)

MeloTheJazzKiller

"Thug" is code. .......you used the word in a way consistent with the coded meaning

Damn, I didn't know the various codes, so I bought this book off amazon:

1623339702634.png

It's funny. In chapter 2 it says that anyone who posts a number of posts and not once criticizes Rajon Rondo for using a vile slur against homosexuals is in fact a hater of homosexuals. It's code. You, Gameface, actually attacked the Rondo attacker but not Rondo. Code says you are a bigot and hater of homosexuals.

I'm glad I got the Code Book. Was able to suss you out.
Please leave these forums, Gameface. Your bigotry and hate is not interesting and certainly not funny.

Max Porter

You do know in tennis there is no coaching allowed from the stands. Well tennis is just like basketball (both sports utilize a ball), so why in the hell is Dwyane Wade allowed to coach from the stands?

I love basketball and I want it to be played fair and square. I am therefore writing a letter to Commissioner Adam Silver demanding that he ban Wade from attending any Utah Jazz games ever again. I am sure Mr. Wade can afford a TV that works. He can watch the games from his home.
Nahhh let’s just ban New York fans for spitting on players instead and handing out flyers to suggest making fun of Trey Young. Haha wayyyy worse. New Yorkers right? No manners.

Gameface

IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR GAMEFACE ON!
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Damn, I didn't know the various codes, so I bought this book off amazon:

View attachment 10771

It's funny. In chapter 2 it says that anyone who posts a number of posts and not once criticizes Rajon Rondo for using a vile slur against homosexuals is in fact a hater of homosexuals. It's code. You, Gameface, actually attacked the Rondo attacker but not Rondo. Code says you are a bigot and hater of homosexuals.

I'm glad I got the Code Book. Was able to suss you out.
Please leave these forums, Gameface. Your bigotry and hate is not interesting and certainly not funny.
I'm happy to see you back in character.