What's new

Dwyane Wade Deserves To Be Banned From Stadium

MTJK is obviously an alt (well, at least not a genuine person, maybe they don’t post here under a genuine handle), but CJ is definitely a real person.

I’ve thought recently, though, that most our alts currently are people who only function as alts and I don’t think any of them are regulars.
The ultimate Mandela effect. No one and nothing is what it appears to be.

I came home one day and saw that someone had stolen all my furniture and replaced everything with an exact replica. I pointed it out to my wife and she said "do I know you?"

Jazz fan? Huh? Believe me, if my Knicks met the Jazz in the Finals I would be bombarding Commissioner Adam Silver with well argued e-mails demanding that he order Donovan Mitchell to play for the Knicks because Mitchell was born in New York. I would also demand that Silver ban Gobert, Conley, Clarkson, and Ingles from the Finals because they aren't from Utah. I would do everything in my power to make sure the Knicks win that championship.
You're trying way too hard, dude.

You do know in tennis there is no coaching allowed from the stands. Well tennis is just like basketball (both sports utilize a ball), so why in the hell is Dwyane Wade allowed to coach from the stands?

I love basketball and I want it to be played fair and square. I am therefore writing a letter to Commissioner Adam Silver demanding that he ban Wade from attending any Utah Jazz games ever again. I am sure Mr. Wade can afford a TV that works. He can watch the games from his home.
You're just jealous because nobody wants to hear a damn thing James Dolan has to say.

Jazz fan? Huh? Believe me, if my Knicks met the Jazz in the Finals I would be bombarding Commissioner Adam Silver with well argued e-mails demanding that he order Donovan Mitchell to play for the Knicks because Mitchell was born in New York. I would also demand that Silver ban Gobert, Conley, Clarkson, and Ingles from the Finals because they aren't from Utah. I would do everything in my power to make sure the Knicks win that championship.
Should have drafted DM when you had the chance. Instead you picked Frank Ntlikina who cannot even get off the bench. That will go down with Washington picking Kenny Green over Karl Malone as one of the worse draft decisions in NBA history. That is why your Knicks have sucked for so long because they have the worse owner in the league now that Donald Sterling is gone.

Could also be for Miami Hurricanes football team, or the Cincinnati Bengals, or the Broadstreet Bullies Philadelphia Flyers...

Oh, but Gameface cheers for that criminal/thuggish behavior. He has a poster of Vontaze Burfict on his wall.
Now I really think this is CarolinaJazz.

I’d love to hear why y’all entertain this clown and the deuces he drops. This could be an interesting day in jazzfanz..... but instead the traffic is all diverted into these stupid dumps.

Are you serious?

Morris, Beverley, Cousins (who actually waited outside an arena in order to beat up an announcer), Rondo (who called homosexual ref Bill Kennedy a "f****ing fa**ot") have all displayed criminal, thuggish behavior.

I see you are one of those people who are triggered by words. If you don't like the word criminal...why not just dislike the criminal himself? No, you are offended by the word, not the actual criminal. If you don't like the word thug....go rent the classic movie GUNGA DIN. It is from that film in which I first heard the word thug (thugee) and the term applies to those jerks I mentioned on the Clippers.

Do you like Morris's behavior? Is that what you tune in to the NBA for? Do you want your child to grow up to display the "sportsmanship" that Pat Beverley displays? Did you cheer when Rondo called a homosexual a "f****ing f****t"? I bet you did.

You, Gameface, have gone down all pegs -- heck, you are off the peg board itself -- because you enjoy a man (Rondo) calling a homosexual man a "f***ing f****t." Is it any wonder that the Utah arena is always in the news for racist, bigotted fans? I look forward to the news story in which you get thrown out for using homosexual slurs at homosexuals.
Damn, for a troll you got triggered easy AF.

Real talk here. If my criticism of your use of the word "thug" hit a nerve I'm sorry to an extent. But that doesn't mean at all that I take it back. As stated, you used the word in a way consistent with the coded meaning and inconsistent with the literal meaning. If you have a reasonable explanation for that discrepancy I'll take back what I said. If not, well, then I don't find your schtick funny anymore. I'm not cool with low key racist dog whistles. "Thug" is a loaded term directed at black people in ways and in situations that it is never directed at white people. "Thug" is little more than the new "N" word when used as you used it.

Well, I'm wondering if your old friend Adam Silver has already marked your e-mails as spam ...

MTJK is obviously an alt (well, at least not a genuine person, maybe they don’t post here under a genuine handle), but CJ is definitely a real person.

I’ve thought recently, though, that most our alts currently are people who only function as alts and I don’t think any of them are regulars.
So when your main creates an alt and you assume the identity of your alt does your main become your alt? Is this what Inception was all about?

Haven't seen you in like 16 years. Where you been?
Around. Got married, raised kids, didn't have as much time for sports. Utah Utes football has been the hotter game for me in that time frame.

And it seems every time I get interested in watching the Jazz, they start losing. I'm hesitant to jinx the team this year. :)

"Thug" is code. .......you used the word in a way consistent with the coded meaning

Damn, I didn't know the various codes, so I bought this book off amazon:

1623339702634.png

It's funny. In chapter 2 it says that anyone who posts a number of posts and not once criticizes Rajon Rondo for using a vile slur against homosexuals is in fact a hater of homosexuals. It's code. You, Gameface, actually attacked the Rondo attacker but not Rondo. Code says you are a bigot and hater of homosexuals.

I'm glad I got the Code Book. Was able to suss you out.
Please leave these forums, Gameface. Your bigotry and hate is not interesting and certainly not funny.

You do know in tennis there is no coaching allowed from the stands. Well tennis is just like basketball (both sports utilize a ball), so why in the hell is Dwyane Wade allowed to coach from the stands?

I love basketball and I want it to be played fair and square. I am therefore writing a letter to Commissioner Adam Silver demanding that he ban Wade from attending any Utah Jazz games ever again. I am sure Mr. Wade can afford a TV that works. He can watch the games from his home.
Nahhh let’s just ban New York fans for spitting on players instead and handing out flyers to suggest making fun of Trey Young. Haha wayyyy worse. New Yorkers right? No manners.

Damn, I didn't know the various codes, so I bought this book off amazon:

View attachment 10771

It's funny. In chapter 2 it says that anyone who posts a number of posts and not once criticizes Rajon Rondo for using a vile slur against homosexuals is in fact a hater of homosexuals. It's code. You, Gameface, actually attacked the Rondo attacker but not Rondo. Code says you are a bigot and hater of homosexuals.

I'm glad I got the Code Book. Was able to suss you out.
Please leave these forums, Gameface. Your bigotry and hate is not interesting and certainly not funny.
I'm happy to see you back in character.