What's new

El Paso Shooting

I do think some of the rhetoric from the left is also out of control. No, they aren’t the president. I don’t like trump, he’s a piece of **** human.

I primarily blame the gunmen, the ones that pulled the triggers. I’m not saying that we don’t need to change things, new laws and policies or any of that. I’m just saying they are to blame far more than anyone else.

But something and / or someone is driving these people to do these things. Nothing like this has ever happened in our history -- yes, there were shootings but the increasing number is unprecedented: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States

But something and / or someone is driving these people to do these things. Nothing like this has ever happened in our history -- yes, there were shootings but the increasing number is unprecedented: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States

That’s beside the point. You completely misunderstood his point or you misunderstood what type of weapons are being used.

Don’t completely change your point now. You understand these weapons are not automatics right? You understand Wes is talking about automatics right?

So what you are saying is that not a single automatic weapon has been used?

Not according to his own link.

He has to be equating “semi-automatic” with “automatic”. There’s no other explanation.

So do we blame Elizabeth Warren(my vote right now), and demand every Democrat to renounce Antifa?

I say no but that seems to be the childish consensus going around.
At this point you can't really draw a line between Warren's rhetoric and this shooters actions, like you can with the El Paso shooter and Trump.

But keep trying to both sides this, it's cute, I was wondering why you and the rest of the Trump gang hadn't made an entry in these threads yet.

I think that a search of an applicant's social media is a great step in determining whether or not they can purchase a gun. Seems like every shooter has a digital footprint that reveals a lot about who they are, state of mind and political/social stances. Potential employers are starting to do this on a regular basis.

At this point you can't really draw a line between Warren's rhetoric and this shooters actions, like you can with the El Paso shooter and Trump.

But keep trying to both sides this, it's cute, I was wondering why you and the rest of the Trump gang hadn't made an entry in these threads yet.

Annnndddd that’s why I reacted the way I did yesterday when Jazzfresh tried to engage in political talk with me. He has a history of trolling. Trying to blame warren as if she’s said anything close to the inflammatory rhetoric we’ve heard nonstop from trump since 2015 is just garbage.

Did you intentionally miss this part just so you could push your usual mean spirited diatribe?

"Elizabeth Warren(my vote right now)"

People like you are the reason moderates like me are having a hard time voting left. You sit and talk all **** on Trump and rightfully so, yet you act no different than him.

Annnndddd that’s why I reacted the way I did yesterday when Jazzfresh tried to engage in political talk with me. He has a history of trolling. Trying to blame warren as if she’s said anything close to the inflammatory rhetoric we’ve heard nonstop from trump since 2015 is just garbage.
History of trolling? Name one occasion.

I’m old enough to remember when the senate majority leader one day ago told us to, “tone down the rhetoric.”

This is toning it down?

And how about this?

Thrill, tell me again why you advocate voting against republicans both locally and nationally? Aren’t both parties essentially the same? Or has the republican party really gone off the deep end and needs to face electoral disaster so it can rebuild without the corruption and racism/sexism?

"So do we blame Elizabeth Warren(my vote right now), and demand every Democrat to renounce Antifa?

I say no"

I actually did the opposite but typical of you to construe some crazy *** fantasy up.

Did you intentionally miss this part just so you could push your usual mean spirited diatribe?

"Elizabeth Warren(my vote right now)"

People like you are the reason moderates like me are having a hard time voting left. You sit and talk all **** on Trump and rightfully so, yet you act no different than him.
The second part of your post kind of undercuts the rest of it. As for you being a Trumper, I got you mixed up with Jazzrule again, blech, I'm sorry.

My point stands on the rest though, we aren't tying the El Paso guy to Trump our of nowhere. His manifesto could be mistaken for Trump's twitter feed.

"So do we blame Elizabeth Warren(my vote right now), and demand every Democrat to renounce Antifa?

I say no"

I actually did the opposite but typical of you to construe some crazy *** fantasy up.

Your last few posts are great evidence of trolling.

I’m plugged into the political science scene both at an academic level and social level and the only person I’ve ever heard being up Warren’s rhetoric has been you. And for good reason, her rhetoric isn’t racist, misogynistic, or inflammatory. Unlike trump’s, which is inciting violence everywhere he goes:

Find a similar correlation with Warren then we might have a discussion. Otherwise, you’re trolling.

Now you claim that you said, “no” but literally no one is making that argument let alone “consensus.”

And ANTIFA? Why would you bring them up? They’re not slaughtering people in synagogues, mosques, churches, or Walmart’s. They’re not running people over at “unite the right” marches. No prominent politician is using ANTIFA rhetoric to get votes.

We all know about Steve king. But look at what TEXAS Senator John Coryn wrote just a few weeks ago:

Here’s what Happened at one of Donald’s rallies just a few months ago:

And we act surprised that this happened?

Until you can point to similar events on the left, don’t even bring up ANTIFA or Warren.

This is why chasing after voters predisposed to vote republican no matter what is worthless for democrats. No matter what we do you’ll always find a way to both sides the issue. Want trump? Vote for him. But stop with the games. Enough with the facade that you’re trying to be fair and balanced. You play these games, ask stupid questions from a very republican point of view to troll, then whine when people call you out for it.

It’s getting old that whenever we bring up white supremacy that some here have to bring up BLM and ANTIFA, as if there’s any comparison between the three.

The second part of your post kind of undercuts the rest of it.
Hey man I want anybody but Trump at this point. It's time for healing and that buffoon would rather stroke his ego than bring this nation together. Problem is, I can't even post an opinion without the extremist left(you) spouting meanness for absolutely no reason. Scares the **** out of me. Both parties are nothing but radicals anymore. I like Warren because I think she can bring that calmness. I may not entirely like her platform but compared to most others, she actually has one outside of the divisive my party vs your party bigotry.