What's new

Election Count Issues

71hWdLWoCjL._AC_SL1250_.jpg

Tell me I'm not an American one time you ****ing rube. Just do it. One time...

Proof! Let's see proof. STFU unless you have proof.

I didn't think so, you ****ing traitor to the United States of America. Support your traitor all you want you disgusting POS. just don't think you're ever going to tell me about liberty or freedom. Because you are working against our democracy, you are working against the U.S. Constitution. You are my enemy because I believe in this country under our existing government, abiding by the U.S. Constitution.

You clearly want to destroy our democracy and shred our Constitution. I will fight you anywhere that you try to destroy the United States of America. I will fight you no matter the cost, because you are trying to destroy my country. You are trying to destroy the United States.

Die ASAP babe. Do us all a favor.

Like I said, The Resistance has always been....... always was.......moronic. No different from fake patriots on the payola train like the dinosaur Pink Supremacists or now the Resistance Patriots like Game, who want riots in the streets and blood on their hands.

Trump's first call out to friends when he decided to run for Pres was to Bill and Hillary Clinton, whom he financially contributed big bucks to. He never even really understood the Constitution, and most of his important picks for government posts were Deep State operatives.

Now I say it's just too stupid for words.

Game and most other partisans on the steal don't realize Biden is a stand-in figurehead, like a TV news talking head, for interests. I couldn't prove Trump isn't just the same damn thing with a different sort of schtick.

But if you want elections to be significant in regard to politics, you need to call out operations which blatantly devalue them.

Like I said, The Resistance has always been....... always was.......moronic. No different from fake patriots on the payola train like the dinosaur Pink Supremacists or now the Resistance Patriots like Game, who want riots in the streets and blood on their hands.

Trump's first call out to friends when he decided to run for Pres was to Bill and Hillary Clinton, whom he financially contributed big bucks to. He never even really understood the Constitution, and most of his important picks for government posts were Deep State operatives.

Now I say it's just too stupid for words.

Game and most other partisans on the steal don't realize Biden is a stand-in figurehead, like a TV news talking head, for interests. I couldn't prove Trump isn't just the same damn thing with a different sort of schtick.

But if you want elections to be significant in regard to politics, you need to call out operations which blatantly devalue them.
I'll have to wait a day or so for "Resistance Patriots" to go from right wing media talking points to a reputable media source so that they can decode that for me. I have not a single ****ing clue what you even mean by that, as per usual with your posts. You might as well be speaking Greek.

Let's clear up a term I do know from your propaganda. "Deep State"

The "Deep State" sounds pretty ****ing nefarious if you're talking to a Trumper. What they mean is any standard American (U.S. Citizen) who has made a career out of working for and/or serving our nation. They are slightly more patriotic than your rando on the street, most of them probably believe to some extent that what they do provides at least some amount of good to their fellow citizens. This might be a paper pusher, someone at an organizational leadership position, an aide, a political level military position, top legal people, FBI leadership, etc.. These are what Trump has reclassified from "public servants" to "deep state." And when these folks try to adhere to the standards that existed before they ever entered public service they somehow find themselves at odds with the Trump administration and are branded as subversives to Trump's ambitions.

You said in your post that I'm "on the steal." I mean you're just a ****ing incoherent idiot on a message board, but in real life those are fighting words. You got anything to back that big mouth of yours up with?

I’ve hesitated to go that far, but at this point, hardcore Trumpists are cultists.

Nothing can explain it further at this point. They’ve been brainwashed beyond repair.

I’ve hesitated to go that far, but at this point, hardcore Trumpists are cultists.

Nothing can explain it further at this point. They’ve been brainwashed beyond repair.
And that's why they're not worth engaging. Let them scream into the void.

So I don't think Trump can be trusted either.

That's about all it takes to be smart. Right????

Most people vary incredibly in their sentiments and information and thought processes, but one of the things that gets the broadest agreement is that politcians cannot and should no be trusted. It takes a smaller part of the pie, but a lot of folks don't think it's smart to trust anyone, let alone the government, it's officers and employees.

Without necessarily "trusting" Trump, many American citizens and in general folks concerned with bad government have supported or appreciated or liked Trump for not being "owned" by the prevailing interests who believe they should manage our government.

I'll have to wait a day or so for "Resistance Patriots" to go from right wing media talking points to a reputable media source so that they can decode that for me. I have not a single ****ing clue what you even mean by that, as per usual with your posts. You might as well be speaking Greek.

Let's clear up a term I do know from your propaganda. "Deep State"

The "Deep State" sounds pretty ****ing nefarious if you're talking to a Trumper. What they mean is any standard American (U.S. Citizen) who has made a career out of working for and/or serving our nation. They are slightly more patriotic than your rando on the street, most of them probably believe to some extent that what they do provides at least some amount of good to their fellow citizens. This might be a paper pusher, someone at an organizational leadership position, an aide, a political level military position, top legal people, FBI leadership, etc.. These are what Trump has reclassified from "public servants" to "deep state." And when these folks try to adhere to the standards that existed before they ever entered public service they somehow find themselves at odds with the Trump administration and are branded as subversives to Trump's ambitions.

You said in your post that I'm "on the steal." I mean you're just a ****ing incoherent idiot on a message board, but in real life those are fighting words. You got anything to back that big mouth of yours up with?
Without directly demonstrating just how wrong you are, I should perhaps suggest that if you think I'm writing in Greek, perhaps you don't understand English.

I did refer to you directly, and included many other generally participating in this forum, but including you with other "partisans" in my statement. That means, as I intended it to mean, the whole set of participants on both sides of the "steal" issue, who are reaching for weapons other than discussions and information.

You have several times made the specific threat of "Proof or stfu".

The fact is that I say there has not been any discovery allowed on the issue by any court yet, and nobody has any proof one way or another. But today I found one case, not a Trump case, in Michigan where discovery was allowed and a forensic investigation of some Dominion voting machines was conducted. But when the findings didn't please the judge, a gag order was issued.

Partisans, whether for Biden or Trump, would be better served with the investigation and dissemination of the facts.

I know I've done some rather unusual forays into the issues in general terms, raising issues about the independence of politicians generally and the various foreign influences coherent in the globalist sort of world view.

As a near relative of Maurice Strong, a very high level proponent of globalism, who is now deceased, I know that some Western movers and shakers imagine they can manage China like a Circus ring act...... a little man with a whip and a chair making the tiger do tricks. I don't think that's a realistic world view.

I think we need to keep our institutions and politicians free of the kind of influence China is so good at.

Joe Biden is not the man for that job, but perhaps all the news about the influence will sorta make the Chinese investment in him become worthless.

If the Dems want credibility, they should have Joe out there calling for complete independent grand jury type of investigation into the election fraud allegations, and in particular regarding any and every line of Chinese influence in our politics. Really, I believe China has the whip, the chair, and the whole damn Circus here.

Last edited:
After reading babes last post (and any of his previous posts as well) @Jeditiger is correct.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
The correct view of this discussion is that it has gone off-topic, and the recent posters have not even understood, or responded in an intelligent way to any of my remarks. Admittedly, I am not believing the news media on this subject much. And it seems most of the gang in here just re-post Jason's handout talking points, or what the hell ever supplied links. With no, or very little comment on the material. It's like junior high basketball, with participation awards, where the score is something astronomical for me and zero for the gang.

Remedial education is in order. Someone needs to teach how to do actual discussions rather than a string of yuk yuk yuk backslapping guffaws.

Can you even process information?

The correct view of this discussion is that it has gone off-topic, and the recent posters have not even understood, or responded in an intelligent way to any of my remarks. Admittedly, I am not believing the news media on this subject much. And it seems most of the gang in here just re-post Jason's handout talking points, or what the hell ever supplied links. With no, or very little comment on the material. It's like junior high basketball, with participation awards, where the score is something astronomical for me and zero for the gang.

Remedial education is in order. Someone needs to teach how to do actual discussions rather than a string of yuk yuk yuk backslapping guffaws.

Can you even process information?
babe, just to make you possibly feel better, I got an infraction (well deserved, but worth it) for my post in response to you on the previous page.

The fact that you say incredibly stupid **** like "re-post Jason's handout talking points" is something you should honestly deal with in some sort of therapy. I know, pot/kettle or whatever, but if you actually think there's some universe where Jason is sending active posters "talking points" you're so far off the mark here and probably in life that you might be the next idiot raiding a pizza parlor looking for a sex trafficking ring.